-
Posts
2,107 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by round2it
-
Moved home directories, need to update Library path
round2it replied to MarcAlle's topic in Windows Server 2012
This explains the library setup Libraries Under the Hood -
Moved home directories, need to update Library path
round2it replied to MarcAlle's topic in Windows Server 2012
Are you using mandatory profiles. If so the link is within the desktop profile I change this using the windows 7 library tool. http://www.edugeek.net/forums/windows-7/95896-windows-7-librarys-set-network-drive-possible-via-tool-needs-adding-wiki.html After reading your post again So the library paths are set in the cached profile. Can you remove them or do you need to change the path in the cached profile Forgive me if I have the wrong end of the stick. It's been a hard day -
get some free iphone / ipad / ipod recovery software
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
@plexer I have contacted them regarding use in education here is the reply Dear Round2it Welcome to EaseUS! You can use the free edition in your organization. Sincerely, Ted EaseUS Support Team EaseUS Customer Support Center: Welcome to EaseUS Customer Service & Support On 2013/8/13 5:00, Hi Can you tell me if the free ipad/iPhone recovery software is free to use in an educational establishment. Thank you I only just got round to asking sorry for the delay -
I've had a good week. Things went well cant say that often
round2it replied to round2it's topic in General Chat
Yes your the second person to say that. -
I've had a good week. Things went well cant say that often
round2it replied to round2it's topic in General Chat
Sat at home planning what to do next. Going to grab some books on Linux as I want to run webmans room booking system Hope to grab a distro this weekend and see if I can install what I need -
I've had a good week. Things went well cant say that often
round2it replied to round2it's topic in General Chat
Rather you than me. How many pairs of shorts did you go through this week. I'm pleased because I have got things done with limited knowledge. Cpd is not that good here -
Well it was sims server upgrade time. P2v the sever for backup Backed up the data to nas Copied data to another storage area I'm paranoid about loosing data. Backed up mls eclipse.net Format drives on server added nic and ram Banged on server 2012 Installed SQL Copied data back Got sims FMs and discover working Got mls eclipse working on 2012 whoop this took longer than sims New admin machines imaged and ready New data points installed. Backups set up (need a new nas at some point) For once I am relaxed Roll on next week.
-
Right. If you ring and lie to the receptionist that I know you=no sale If you ring me once a week=no sale If you email every couple of days=your domain added to spam filter If you email me with "it's the end of the month can you order something"=no sale I ask for best price and I want the best price non of this I can do it cheaper than someone else Give me what I want not what you want to sell If you mess the order up=no more business Turn up at my place of work without an appointment=quick ejection from the building Please answer the phone when I ring. It's a cut throat world so get it right first time
-
Is it permissions on the folder
-
The windows millenium edition laptop is still going strong with our bell timer
-
Did your machines get sys prepped
-
That's weird finger marks. Tcut should take the top layer off so is it under the lacquer Finger print yourself and see if its your print
-
Yes definitely that file caused me no end of trouble.
-
Last time I had problems I had to w32tm /resync then a gp update fixed it. Sorry not much help Check date time and year on new pcs
-
Sweet. Welcome to sky. They are one of the worst company's to deal with
-
IP Address assignment for Samsung LFD 460dxn
round2it replied to mikeyd101's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
We have a few of these and static addresses do not work Dhcp reservation is the way to go Samsung are no help so don't bother ringing them. We use vnc that came installed with each screen to change settings on the embedded Xp -
get some free iphone / ipad / ipod recovery software
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
nope. but i am a home user right now. as i said dont know if its any good but nice to have something that might help. it would be up to you to follow licencing rules for the product -
Would not like to have that parcel delivered, they scare the c@@@ out of me
-
Is it per processor?
-
we have a maxmisr phone system and using splitters did not work for us.
-
All I can sudgest is test software on a vm use Microsoft virtual pc or another product. I was the same as you testing uninstalling the number of times I fried my machine was stupid. Other than that you could try system restore and go back a few weeks
