Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

round2it

Members
  • Posts

    2,107
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by round2it

  1. we us Logitech cameras no driver issues they just work
  2. https://github.com/zag2me/PHP-Server-Monitor
  3. Can't remember the user off the top of my head but someone on here has a php server monitor. I will see if I can find it for you.
  4. What error do you see in event viewer. Also is the host server 2012r2? Have a look at vss logs
  5. I have used this is the past to hard reset wsus use at your own risk rename to.batWuReset For windows 7 and 8.txt
  6. post a screenshot of what you are trying to do are you using gpp to push out the reg key
  7. what server are you running 2012r2 or 2008r2 i only ask as i can not change proxy settings on my 2008box for Ie11 etc i have to use my 2012 box to make changes, although the gpo exists in 2008 i cant change the settings i want. hope that comes across correctly its well documented the server 2008r2 is due for an upgrade soon
  8. Firewall or dodgy network card,
  9. strange as other emails come through and display correctly. Need to ask isp
  10. Hi All I have an annoying issue with emails from pearsons they are not displayed correctly in outlook, im presuming they are sending as html and that option is set correctly as we get lots of that type of mail and all but this one is formatted correctly. using outlook 2013 via exchange 2010 the email is just a bunch of links Any Ideas
  11. Bringing back the memories
  12. Or carboot sale someone is always selling them from a box of cables no one needs.
  13. Hands up who feels old
  14. I use home access plus with prefix option
  15. But take it away and the world ends
  16. Well well the need to access files at home is not as critical as i was told. 6 users wow
  17. It was just random for us same image and gpos. Could never get to the bottom of it. But since moving to win 7 all has been fine. The registered fix above always worked for me
  18. Your welcome nice to give something back.
  19. Is it something to do with sharepoint permissions for your students Just a thought
  20. My wsus clients are doing the same maybe i need to rebuild a wsus server again
  21. these articles may help
  22. https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee939272.aspx https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/571503-problems-activating-office-2013-kms-key https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/20d49042-e37b-4d44-a3f2-e092298bfa64/use-office-client-kms-activation-diagnostic-or-office-kms-host-activation-diagnostic-tool-to?forum=officeitpro
  23. looks like your dns for the kms is broken - - - Updated - - - I never install office on images, it only takes a few mins to install via gpo is the kms running https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/571503-problems-activating-office-2013-kms-key
  24. does anyone know where I can download an ISO of sierra
  25. https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/office_resource_kit/2013/05/09/why-isnt-kms-counting-activation-requests/ This should help with activating/rearm http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/04/SLN266116/en I used this back in 2014 for dns
×
×
  • Create New...