-
Posts
2,107 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by round2it
-
wanted : any size ssd drives to keep old kit going.
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Green Computing
Thanks for the tips -
wanted : any size ssd drives to keep old kit going.
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Green Computing
Thats the plan but i thought that maybe someone may have some old 60gb ssds around the office from upgrades. If you dont ask I will ring round for some quotes on monday. -
HEEELP - Main host server has just gone down
round2it replied to TwistedHelixis's topic in Windows Server 2012
Hows it going. This thread made me think about beefing up my backups -
wanted : any size ssd drives to keep old kit going.
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Green Computing
Exactly . They have served us well for 10 years. need to get one more year out of them -
Does anyone have any old ssds that they need recycling. After getting my budget halfed this year I am looking to eek out another year on old equipment. We are still using dell gx280 p4s thats how bad it is, I would love to replace them for new but this wont happen until next year. If anyone can help I will give them a good home.
-
HEEELP - Main host server has just gone down
round2it replied to TwistedHelixis's topic in Windows Server 2012
Good luck feel for ya -
How did you get on
-
why so many support calls? problem with the product? (and I totally agree with the comment earlier about not being able to get them off the phone when they are trying to sell the product, for me I have now told the receptionist to say I am not available as they are like a dog with a bone if you show any interest in the product.) On a positive not it is good that they are listening to existing customers.
-
Been here a couple of times, and the best way I cope is to try and take the emotion out of the situation and ask yourself is the animal in pain? Or what quality of life they have. It is hard but it's not about you and what you want. On the other side of this we have 3 cats and one has neurological problems and it can not walk very well but it is not in pain and is a happy cat, eats sleeps and plays. The vets said its easier to euthanise for our convenience as it will be hard work (not been back to that vet). If the cat gets cystitis from stress ask the vet for phenoleptil tablets my cat has these and they are for epilepsy but since having these the cat does not get cystitis and the cat is very relaxed. So just do what you think is right.
-
goof info guys thanks
-
Sims is going to be the killer
-
Just voted on my phone .
-
I will be writing a report for the head of everything that needs changing over half term. new domain name for website email o365 etc. internally not that much to do when I think about it. licenceing is the issue ees licences etc
-
We are but they are primary schools and they are more than likely supported by a 3rd party. quite worried about this maybe its tine to look for another job.
-
Hi all just been told that we ar to become an academy I know lots of you have been through this process and was wondering if you would like to share your experiences of the ict infastructure changes I will have to make and any gotchas that I may find. any advice at this point will be fantastic as all I can see is a spinning wheel in front of my eyes with all the changes I need to make. thanks in advance
-
office 365 Services not available (can you check yours)
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Cloud Services
web portal not working still and I had the same on Monday also -
we are having major issues with o365 today, keep getting the services not available page. very hit and miss but slow as a dog when you do get on can you check your services. https://portal.office.com
-
Nice photo. Voted as it is the best one.
-
Mine are doing the same so your not alone. all machines sysprepped prior to imaging. just dont have the time to investigate.
-
just to add emco remote shutdown does wol and the ability to push a message to all machines. i find this very useful
-
any one use behaviour watch ? What is the product like to use
round2it replied to round2it's topic in MIS Systems
How do you find the management and data protection of the system. i am wanting real world experiences as i dont want slt to be bamboozled by the sales rep, luckily i am involved in this so i will only have myself to blame if it turns out to be a lemon. -
any one use behaviour watch ? What is the product like to use
round2it replied to round2it's topic in MIS Systems
thanks to @Vegas
