Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

round2it

Members
  • Posts

    2,107
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by round2it

  1. also had the reading cloud thrust upon me, polite not a chance was given
  2. Thanks everyone your comments have been very usefull.
  3. over 140 views and no one is using it sounds like its not as well used as the slt think.
  4. I have been tasked with looking at GCSE pod for our school, to me it will be another SAM learning that dies a death once the novelty wears off and the teachers realise they actually have to do some work for assignments. What is your pupil uptake using the system has it made any difference. any feedback would be great
  5. Sgworld seems solid had it about 3 weeks no issues
  6. Always found exa support great for sorting issues like this.
  7. get all the open support ticket numbers and dump them on the stand
  8. verypc sorted me out with them
  9. no library =no customer and no money
  10. I do understand how google works I did ask for a recommendation as I'm sure someone has been asked this question.
  11. Hi all can anyone recommend a office phone that has a do not disturb feature. Not IP phone just a bog standard phone with a feature to not have the phone ring at a press of a button. Yes I have advised to take the phone off the hook and turn the volume of the ringer down/off the stupid stuff I have to deal with.
  12. We all have different setups so it is a pain
  13. I think I will go with the onedrive share form an account this seems the easiest option
  14. that includes myself seems like sharepoint is a bit of a beast
  15. Hi I have been requested to setup a common share of documents for our new mat. we have o365 that we can use with one drive do you just setup a new user say for example common share as the name and share a bunch of folders or can you do it another way via sharepoint. I am just playing around with it at the moment but would like some input on how you guys do it. I just need a quick way to share documents through 5 different schools some on o365 some not my idea was to have a link sent out that they can use, this works with onedrive but just looking for the best way to achieve this
  16. I had a go but not sure when converting to dxf all I get is an outline is that normal behaviour
  17. Hi guys Can anyone help me out with converting 2 fairly basic logos into dxf format for our school bus printers. I have tried myself and found my work to shocking. if you would like to have a go please let me know the format I was asked to send was dxf
  18. Lets all vote with feet. I can not see them here next year MlS =might load soon
  19. Yea got the phone number tonight i will ring them on monday. Its a bad situation i am in with the collapse of ict4c. I have bb already moved but i did not get chance to move the domain name over.
  20. Yes seen that. Its my domain tag i need access to. I need to transfer over to new provider. Can anyone give me any advice on where i go from here.
  21. Hi Guys Does anyone have some contact details for the YHGFL I need some DNS work done but I can not find a phone number or email address that works.
  22. If they had a good product the need for more support staff would be negated.
  23. could you guys post images of your entry systems screen designs, I am looking for ideas Thanks
  24. I would like to take a look too if possable.
  25. If anyone has any home grown systems they care to share.
×
×
  • Create New...