-
Posts
433 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by tech-man
-
Can you customise Snipe and use it for more than IT kit? Facilities/music/science etc?
-
You’ve pointed clients to new server? Some rogue dns? Etc
-
Anyone?
-
I need to do this as well. Question - If I install a 2016 server and re-point clients to the new server and a user opens their mailbox which is on the 2010 server - which OWA will they get, 2010 or 2016?
-
Last time I looked at VEEAM and Office 365 you required a mortgage.
-
Cheers for the help and advice folks
-
Which one would I be installing? System Center Config Mgr (current branch & LTSB 1606) System Center Config Mgr (current branch 1702)
-
Got you.... I assume it supports Windows 7?
-
Thanks Steve. What do you mean by current branch 1710 etc? Is that SCCM 2016? Is SCCM 2016 the latest/what I should be using?
-
We recently did a CCTV project with Net-Ctrl using Mobotix cameras. The cameras are brilliant & Net-Ctrl are knowledgable and couldn’t have been more helpful. We had some issues over the Christmas break and the Police got involved and they were really impressed with the image quality (even at night). Really worth looking at... give them a shout.
-
Hello, I’m sure this has been discussed many times before, but... I wanna deploy SCCM in our organisation.... What version should I deploy etc? Does anyone have any good resources to help do this etc? How many server VMs do I need to run it? Any tips etc? Thanks in advance.
-
We deploy it to computers via the MSI, never had an issue.
-
Some of my servers are missing the Jan & now the Feb rollup on Windows update. The AV registry compatibility key is set correctly. I can install the updates manually... Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks
-
[voip] Need an Avaya Phone System Quote
tech-man replied to ninjafish's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
Alan - http://www.commsgroup.com -
I tackled someone at BETT about this and got the following answer... They are going to be releasing a pen for these board but this will require a firmware upgrade. Dual pen use functionality will also be enabled at the same time. More information can be found here: https://support.prometheanworld.com/article/?kb=1030
-
I hear they are going to be making them again at the end of March.....
-
NRS x7 tills x1 pre order terminal x2 revals x2 biometric integrated vending machines. ParentPay Works very well. Support is good.
-
Ours is working ok...
-
Papercut : Report of Group Membership?
tech-man replied to kennysarmy's topic in Enterprise Software
We add AD groups to PaperCut groups and manage it all from AD... -
Just thinking of the scenario... Sir I deleted a document X months ago, can you get it back? Or email's get deleted which need to be recovered.... As for VEEAM module... have you seen the cost of it?! prohibitive! Any more thoughts would be good.... - - - Updated - - - Thanks - can you expand on the G Suite backup / recovery capability?
-
Hello Can any one suggest what they might be doing for backing up O365 / GMail - including docs etc. Thanks
-
Hello Does SIMS Lesson Monitor have the facility to question a teacher if they are sure they want to enter a N code if they select Yes, it will then notify the Attendance Manager to chase/investigate further? If not, does anyone know of similar products available? Thanks
-
As per https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/configmgrdogs/2016/12/07/update-to-supersedence-behaviour-for-security-only-and-security-monthly-quality-rollup-updates/ I believe I am covered as per my actions above.
-
OK - I have authorised KB4012212 on WSUS and re-scanned for updates... the status of the patch is now that it is Not Applicable to that computer..... Any thoughts?!
-
Michael, I have just told Windows Update to check online for required updates and it does not return KB4012212??
