-
Posts
433 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by tech-man
-
Hello Would someone mind telling me what I am doing wrong here? I am connecting to the right bits Online etc Import-Csv c:\users\manager\desktop\test.csv | ForEach-Object {get-msoluser -SearchString $_.UserPrincipalName |Set-MsolUserLicense -AddLicenses XXXX:OFFICESUBSCRIPTION_STUDENT} I hate PowerShell! Thanks
-
I had the same issue - changed some settings in Directory Sync tool so it didnt sync the OU which contains the groups.
-
Hello Does anyone know where I can get any OWA 2010 themes? I need to find a template with a different colour backgrounds... maybe a grey theme. I have a member of staff who is struggling with lots of white. Thanks
-
Hello I need to upgrade my SQL on my vCentre server from 2008 express to the standard edition of SQL 2012... can anyone offer any advice on how to do this? Thanks
-
-
They say you learn something new everyday! Thanks
-
I suspect the answer to the question is no... Can anyone tell me if it is possible add a tick box under Additional Information on the Student Details window saying "Intervention" Thanks
-
-
STOCKTOBER2! A month of prizes and sweeties from VeryPC
tech-man replied to VeryPC's topic in Our Advertisers
Lets see if I can win something again this year! -
I'm looking at this as well... would you install ADFS on an existing DC or a seperate server?
-
I can open SOLUS 3 and go to "SOLUS3 Agents" and I can see a list of the computers. When I click "Update environment" I get the following....
-
It seems to be more of a SQL database access issue.....
-
Hello When I am logged in to the server with domain administrator I can access the SOLUS3 management console and add/remove workstations etc.... if I login to the server as a different user I am unable to do anything.... Does anyone know which permissions I need to grant and where? Many thanks
-
This got logged with Capita and this was their suggestion which worked. If this message is being displayed for one agent on your network and is not the agent local to the server, then all you need to do is go on to the machine by question and go to the following directory: C:\ProgramData\Capita\SOLUS3 or C:\Documents&Settings\All Users\Application data\Capita\SOLUS3 When in this directory, rename the deployments folder to deployments.old Now redeploy to this workstation and this should go through ok
- 20 replies
-
- 10
-
-
Hello Could anyone recommend a few suppliers who I could talk to about our current Apple infrastructure (Macs, Mac servers & storage) and how we might develop it. Many thanks
-
Hello, I have a computer which is stuck installing SIMS.net - I was installing it using SOLUS earlier and I suspect someone turned it off. The message in SOLUS3 is: Another depolyment is currently in progress. Current status: idle I have tried uninstalling the agent, selecting the re-deploy option & rebooting the PC - none of these help. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks
-
[windows software] EES Renewel. - Server std vs Server Ent
tech-man replied to Sam_Brown's topic in Licensing Questions
No it's done per physical processor per server. -
[windows software] EES Renewel. - Server std vs Server Ent
tech-man replied to Sam_Brown's topic in Licensing Questions
Yep looking at this as well: I'm told its standard & data centre - and it's based on physical processor. -
Remote Desktop to a terminal server?
-
Thanks... my good LA support have logged a call for me.
-
Thanks @Rawns, think this is stuck - trouble is now I have two SOLUS3 servers in the DB with "UI installed"
-
Sorry it's a new server with a different name/ip.
