RabbieBurns Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 (edited) Hello My name is edith i saw your profile atwww.edugeek.net and i love it i think we can click so please i will like you to email me back through my email address [email protected] so that i can tell you some more about me and give you my lovely picture so that you can know me well i believe that distance or colour does not matter any thing but love which motivated me to write to you with all confident that you will reply me through my emial adress please i realy expect your respond in my box my heart awaits for your reply thanks alot Awaiting to see your lovely reply soonest. Miss edith. From user edith20 Is there any way to block these? Edited January 26, 2010 by ZeroHour
Haptic Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 yeah i had one also i just deleted it but you can report the message as
Midget Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 I got the exact same message! *feels less special *
witch Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 Awww...I'm sure you are all special and edith20 would have loved to have met you if I hadn't banned her 2
Guest richard_s Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 I didn't get one If you ask witch nicely she will spam you
Guest salan Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 I am always amazed at how little spam gets through the county system. Alan
p858snake Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 (edited) Got it as well. You can try going: User CP > Profile Privacy > Visitor Messages > and hide it from everyone (to whatever option you want) also you can soft moderate these messages so they can get hidden by clicking the check box then delete in the drop down (They will get replaced with whatever you put in the reason) Edited January 22, 2010 by p858snake
SYNACK Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 I got it as well however at least it was easy to pick as spam, nothing like that would happen to me in real life
EduTech Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 I got one as well! lol! and likewise Synack! haha
ICT_GUY Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 All I get is email about my man engine (How did they know my civic was bust?) and how I can avoid disappointing my wife by getting a huge instrument (she has never shown an interest in anything musical) and most recently they want me to give my wife loving madness by being a passionate sinner. Oh an apparently my man sausage is not going to impress anybody, though in all honesty the bratwurst from Llidol has been a little off lately
Tcsltd Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 I have apparently won the lottery 3 times this week!! and been left $20 mill by some bloke.....why am I still sat at my desk!!
elsiegee40 Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 All I get is email about my man engine (How did they know my civic was bust?) and how I can avoid disappointing my wife by getting a huge instrument (she has never shown an interest in anything musical) and most recently they want me to give my wife loving madness by being a passionate sinner. Oh an apparently my man sausage is not going to impress anybody, though in all honesty the bratwurst from Llidol has been a little off lately I keep getting emails offering to enlarge a piece of my anatomy that I'm sure I don't have. Is there something my Mum should have told me?
krisd32 Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 I've just got one off ruth20 but reported it anyway.
bmdixon Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 I've just got one off ruth20 but reported it anyway. I thought she was mine! I got one off her and was wondering how to tell the missus that she's got competition... if ruth20 is already cheating on me she can get stuffed!
witch Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 I keep getting emails offering to enlarge a piece of my anatomy that I'm sure I don't have. Is there something my Mum should have told me? Yes, me too!! Is it because we are IT geeks do you think?
Guest richard_s Posted January 22, 2010 Posted January 22, 2010 I keep getting emails offering to enlarge a piece of my anatomy that I'm sure I don't have. Is there something my Mum should have told me? Take them up on the offer and then when it works you can earn a fortune selling your story to Hello magazine
ZeroHour Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 The spam should have been removed. Every so often spambots get through and floor the system sadly. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now