powdarrmonkey Posted September 21, 2009 Posted September 21, 2009 Sorry, it hasn't appeared since (probably a bonus )
ZeroHour Posted September 21, 2009 Author Posted September 21, 2009 Just a FYI about the recent adverts: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/general-edugeek-news-announcements/41687-adverts-update.html
teejay Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 (edited) New one - parships Keeps popping up on front page. Edited January 8, 2010 by teejay 1
localzuk Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 New one - parships Keeps popping up on front page. I keep reading it as 'parsnips'
ZeroHour Posted January 8, 2010 Author Posted January 8, 2010 I keep reading it as 'parsnips' LOL so did I. I have blocked them now too. Cheers
sparkeh Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 LOL so did I. I have blocked them now too. Cheers Still getting it here.
ZeroHour Posted January 8, 2010 Author Posted January 8, 2010 If you are still getting it in an hour or two let me know as it can take a bit of time for them to be removed.
sparkeh Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 If you are still getting it in an hour or two let me know as it can take a bit of time for them to be removed. Ah right I was bit quick off the mark there
EduTech Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 Ah right I was bit quick off the mark there Sparkeh is on fire!! go outside and chill out shouldn't be too difficault in this weather hehe!
EduTech Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 This came through whilst i was looking at the site on the smoothwall stand http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CJmW853-keC_bRDUAxg8MgglIoBe6KLRqA James.
ICTNUT Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 OK I have been seeing this ad for a couple of days now tried to get the URL but VodaFone content filtering kicks in so it cannot be suitable for schools or work for that matter.
SimpleSi Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 ...and it doesn't work and they won't give me my money back!
sparkeh Posted January 15, 2010 Posted January 15, 2010 OK I have been seeing this ad for a couple of days now tried to get the URL but VodaFone content filtering kicks in so it cannot be suitable for schools or work for that matter. Oh weird I thought I reported that, must be losing it. Anyway yeah its been around a few days, I realised that ad was up as I was talking to someone and it didn't look good so had to do a weird manoeuvre to get myself in front of the screen. Would have been much less weird if they had just seen it
EduTech Posted January 27, 2010 Posted January 27, 2010 No, I Reported it whilst at BETT as it came through there as well. ---- merged into sticky thread ----
ahuxham Posted January 27, 2010 Posted January 27, 2010 Depends, where does the link take you? Perhaps a "Cider Vinegar" recipe page? Or some illegitimate pharmacy based out of a house, somewhere. I suppose as my opinion, the advert is fine, what wouldn't be fine is the content it redirected to.
ZeroHour Posted January 27, 2010 Author Posted January 27, 2010 I need the site it links to, I have had problems blocking it as it has several domains it points too. If you see it and can safely click it please give me the resulting site url. This is a google ad btw.
Ric_ Posted January 29, 2010 Posted January 29, 2010 Fat woman link... How To Lose Weight And Stubborn, Ugly Stomach Fat Forever!
ZeroHour Posted January 29, 2010 Author Posted January 29, 2010 Fat woman link... How To Lose Weight And Stubborn, Ugly Stomach Fat Forever! blocked
localzuk Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 Looks like the evony ads are back... Link is Welcome to Evony
ZeroHour Posted February 19, 2010 Author Posted February 19, 2010 Looks like the evony ads are back... Link is Welcome to Evony They changed there url for the ad link! I had them blocked under envoy.com when it last appeared.
localzuk Posted February 22, 2010 Posted February 22, 2010 They changed there url for the ad link! I had them blocked under envoy.com when it last appeared. Still coming up i'm afraid. (Def not my machine, as it only comes up randomly, and a different ad this time). The URL seems to be a redirect from http://ads.glispa.com/sw/10786/CD3848/3Zk2AO5jCAD-Zz4AAAAAAEGxEAAAAAAAAAAcAAEAAAAAAAwAAgACFdSpDAAAAAAA4o4TAAAAAAC4NhcAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACgOwQAAAAAAAIAAwAAAAAApNtc9yYBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwlaSM5AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwbUJaAAAAAA0AAAAAAAAADQAAAAAAAAA= which sends you to: Welcome to Evony
6Foot2 Posted February 23, 2010 Posted February 23, 2010 Edugeek page link: iSpy - EduGeek.net Forums Ad redirects to: Welcome to Evony=
leco Posted February 27, 2010 Posted February 27, 2010 Is this the same ad? Whatever, it's annoyingly persistent and I don't seem to be able to get a URL from it. All I get on right click menu are settings for Adobe Flash player. [ATTACH]5812[/ATTACH]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now