Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm a beginner, getting ready for retired life (also member of old farts) played yesterday on 9 hole course - got flukey hole in 2 on 164 yd hole! Can't get enough of it, another game this week during half term.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Awww welcome to golf chrbb... your life will never be your own again! Your every thought and deed will revolve on how to hit a small ball into a far away small hole.

If you need any advice - just ask... I've been playing since '89 and I'm still rubbish!!

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
At LAST!!! Shot an 86 the other week at my new club - doesn't sound like much, but I've been struggling with my swing for months and only shooting mid-90's. Finally got a grip on the problems by going back to basics and re-reading Joe Dante's 'Four Magic Moves'. Excellent book - certainly the best golf instruction I've read... I can highly recommend it to all. Off out this afternoon again so will see if I can consolidate!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Bought myself a season ticket for our local council 18 hole course, been playing quite a bit during my two weeks off school, totally addicted! Swearing at ball, clubs, husband, trolley now almost down to acceptable level!
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Still not played to my handicap of a mighty 28, closeing in on it though!! Member at Llanymynech, isn't easy though, and by far from flat. Great fun though.
  • 3 months later...



×
×
  • Create New...