TraceurElmo Posted December 19, 2024 Posted December 19, 2024 SC-900? Certainly won't be saying no to that offer! 1
Mark182 Posted January 7, 2025 Author Posted January 7, 2025 SC-900 Am I late? I'll DM you a code in a sec. Don't forget to check out my youtube channel, the latest videos are: How to Set Up Temporary Access Pass and Custom Banned Passwords in Microsoft 365 - How to Set Up Microsoft 365 SSPR and Custom Branding in Microsoft Entra - 3
Mark182 Posted January 7, 2025 Author Posted January 7, 2025 Am I too late too? No, I'll sort a code out for you. 1
sigma Posted January 7, 2025 Posted January 7, 2025 (edited) Am I too late? SC-900 Edited January 7, 2025 by sigma 1
Mark182 Posted January 7, 2025 Author Posted January 7, 2025 Am I too late? SC-900 I've generated a new code just for people on EduGeek. I'll DM you the code now. 1
Mark182 Posted January 8, 2025 Author Posted January 8, 2025 SC-900 Any chance I can still get one? Yeah, I'll DM you now. 1
Timetable Posted January 8, 2025 Posted January 8, 2025 SC-900 Sorry for being late, too much on the last week of term.. could i possibly have the link. Thanks in advance. 1
Mark182 Posted January 8, 2025 Author Posted January 8, 2025 SC-900 Sorry for being late, too much on the last week of term.. could i possibly have the link. Thanks in advance. Sent you a code.
MYK-IT Posted January 9, 2025 Posted January 9, 2025 @Mark182 Should we had receive some codes / further information??? Sory not been following this thread until this week, and no DMs etc Thanks,
Mark182 Posted January 9, 2025 Author Posted January 9, 2025 @Mark182 Should we had receive some codes / further information??? Sory not been following this thread until this week, and no DMs etc Thanks, My apologies, I must of missed your comment. I'll send the code now. 1
Mark182 Posted January 9, 2025 Author Posted January 9, 2025 Am I too late? I have created a new code for Jan for people on Edugeek. I'll send it over in a sec.
Frodo_Baggins Posted January 9, 2025 Posted January 9, 2025 I have created a new code for Jan for people on Edugeek. I'll send it over in a sec. SC-900 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now