Trojan Posted October 27, 2014 Posted October 27, 2014 We're going live with Office 365 tomorrow... bye bye Zimbra (finally).
synaesthesia Posted October 27, 2014 Posted October 27, 2014 Good luck! Exactly the same move we did over Summer. Zimbra is missed by us though 1
Davit2005 Posted October 27, 2014 Posted October 27, 2014 Moved students over to Office365 this summer, did not know what to expect on first day. Didn't need to worry, apart from a few issues (mainly users) all went well. 4000+ students have used it so far so I'm guessing all is well 1
Trojan Posted October 27, 2014 Author Posted October 27, 2014 Zimbra is missed by us though Our variant of Zimbra is provided by Link2ICT so I can tell you it definitely wont be missed !
synaesthesia Posted October 27, 2014 Posted October 27, 2014 Ah, in that case it can only get better! 365 is good and things like onedrive are a great help, we just miss the ease of administering Zimbra.
win Posted October 27, 2014 Posted October 27, 2014 I'll be doing that soon as well. Good luck with it! 1
Trojan Posted October 29, 2014 Author Posted October 29, 2014 Thanks all.. It seems to have gone well.. MX records changed over.. Mail flowing as expected... Just waiting for the deluge of staff complaining that they cant logon next week (even though I emailed them 3 times, did a staff briefing, sent a paper memo out and put their passwords in their trays).. what's the betting I get some staff saying they knew nothing about it ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now