Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

rolfea

Members
  • Posts

    695
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rolfea

  1. Have you tried using the previous version of iMovie, iMovie HD? we've had the same problems as you, had to make a drop box on the hard drive then the users copy the files to their work area. However, with iMovie HD I've found it can actually find the server, and you can save projects to the server alot easier. Plus it is SO much easier to use.
  2. see you at download 2010 and have fun on your new bike when you get it best of luck at Uni
  3. managed to get 10.5.2 to install.. but then the mac started looping on the reboot. this server is really starting to me off!
  4. not at all.. this is just more important
  5. http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45988000/jpg/_45988334_jigc.jpg Shows a load of Yellow bikes in the back ground, and the picture at the top of the article has similar components to what is on those ones, so I'm making assumptions that they take everything off those to make whole bikes? But then again, I didn't read the text. Just looked at the pretty pictures
  6. IT"S NOT EVEN TOAST. IT'S A SLICE OF BREAD!
  7. it's not connected to the internet, which is why i'm doing a manual installation of the updates
  8. I'd never trust it... what are they doing with the old frames?
  9. The combo pack, i think, is supposed to contain all the downloads and packages from 10.5 to 10.5.7.. atleast that's what the website says
  10. It's the set of disks that come with our Xserve
  11. it's true, I'd rather ride a cock (not a swear word when used in this case) explaination: http://www.soulbiker.com/images/parts/big/1147286040.cock.jpg
  12. how to read backwards fluently
  13. yup I tried that, that was my first action no joy
  14. are you suggesting someone should ride that? because with all the swine flu going around, I don't really want to try my luck with catching something else
  15. Hi everyone I've set up a test XServe on an Intel iMac and trying to update the OS X Server software from 10.5 to 10.5.7 with a combo update pack. I have to update it manually because I can't connect the test xserve to our network incase it messes with the xserve we already have on the network, or anything else for that matter. For some reason, when running through the installer it says I can't select the Hard drive to install to due to the computer not meeting the update's requirements. But i've checked on the apple site and it is. Anyone had this problem before or know how to resolve it? Thanks in advance
  16. Was asked if I could make a students watch stop bleeping I fetched a hammer
  17. I think all of these are also essential... McCDONALDS TOY - BATMAN BIKE ACCESORY FROM 1996 on eBay (end time 18-Jul-09 14:09:35 BST) McDonalds Batman Bike Accessory Mirror Mint in Packet on eBay (end time 19-Jul-09 21:44:21 BST) McDonalds MIP Batman Bike Accessory Drinks water bottle on eBay (end time 19-Jul-09 21:44:47 BST) McDonalds MIP Batman Logo Bike Accessory Container Box on eBay (end time 19-Jul-09 21:45:15 BST)
  18. I'm bored of Swine Flu now next epidemic please
  19. Another quick Hydro tip, as we're on the subject, if you find you have a lot of air in your hoses, and your brake levers pull right back to the grip when you pull them... before bleeding them straight away, cable tie them as far back (as close to the bar) as you can and leave if for a night. For some reason it makes it all better.. unless they actually need bleeding then it won't change alot But it's always worth a try
  20. M4 would be waaayyy to big for my lil hard tail. Got Hayers Stroker Trails on my Stinky though, they're wonderful! Never had a problem with my Hydro disc brakes. Every now and then (like every 9 months?) they might need bleeding, but I get my local bike shop to do that. Costs a fiver!
  21. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=31594 and Hope Mini X2 Pink Rear Brake | Buy Online | ChainReactionCycles.com These are actually the brakes I have, except I have the normal ones which aren't pink. Well.. my front disc is pink with the flowers, but I don't have the pink caliper. But yes, dirt cheap don't you think
  22. "I'm Confused"
  23. He could do! haha Some friends of mine grew up doing DH on Hardrocks.. where as I had my little Saracen X-ile
  24. If you get a chance, and live close to Birmingham, head down to the Birmingham PMT (Performance Music Technology) Center. It's a great place to go. They have a fair few kits you can try out, see which kind of thing you like, and ranging from expensive to fairly cheap. They also have really helpful and knowledgeable people there, who are drummers themselves.
  25. Oh definatly not, that Hardrock will do you just fine. One small bit of advise, not sure if you know about it or not, but the cables will stretch over a month or two of use. Any bike shop will probably tighten them up for very cheaply, if not it's not hard to do yourself. I'm sure google will tell you all you need to know about V Brakes. Hope your Hardrock treats you well if you get it
×
×
  • Create New...