Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Ertech

Members
  • Posts

    209
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ertech

  1. AirServer should be able to do that for you - https://www.airserver.com/
  2. This is a handy MS link -https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/11675/windows-7-windows-8-1-skylake-systems-supported HP's website specifies models that supports systems for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 on Skylake Systems and does not say anything about the deadline... http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ad/windows-10/win7supporteddevices.html
  3. [h=1]Global reports of Microsoft faults - Global reports of Microsoft faults - BBC News[/h]
  4. PDQ Deploy!
  5. Have you tied to reset/default BIOS setting?
  6. is they any other local printers connected to the clients? That might be causing the issue?
  7. You could use the backup copy function in Veeam for offsite backup - this should make a copy/backup your primary backup repositories
  8. I have but nothing comes up in the logs..
  9. hi, One of my old server has failed.. Anyone have an idea what the red led on the system board might mean? Please see img. Thanks in advance
  10. I would suggest looking at purple mash..
  11. Has anyone used Redstor (http://www.redstor.com) ?? - sounds like another good option.
  12. Thanks for the recommendations! I am also looking into safedatastorage.co.uk - anyone have it?
  13. Hi, We are currently looking for a secure (encrypted) and reliable cloud-based backup options- any recommendations? Thanks in advance!
  14. I had a similar issue couple of days ago with updated IOS10 devices - the solution was to install the latest ver of iTunes...
  15. Have you updated the OS to IOS10? Could it be related to the IOS update?
  16. Hello, I am having the same problem - i was wondering if you have found a solution for it? Thanks
  17. I was wondering if my settings looked right - please see attached img
  18. I have already installed the latest updates on my Windows server 2012r2 but not on my workstations Win7 - would that cause any problems? Should I remove the update from the server 2012r2??
  19. Try the link for AC2- https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/apple-configurator-2/id1037126344?mt=12
  20. Have you tried: -removing/re-scan the keyboard from the device manager? -Update the driver from the device manager?
  21. I have checked the DNS setting and that look fine as well....
  22. I have but no luck.. The DC2 works fine but for some strange reason it only happens with my primary domain controller DC1...
  23. Anyone experienced a similar issue?
  24. Hi everyone, I have two Domain Controller 2012r2 (Hyper-V VMs) and one of the Group policy Management Console is causing me a problem... "When we open GPMC on the 2012 DC it shows the MC as it should be but there is a second window opened which is showing "Group policy Management is loading ...." and there is a progress bar in it. This second windows stays open forever It can be closed. GPMC is working fine with the 2nd window minimized or closed. Although it is not causing any problems it is annoying and it should not be doing that." exactly the same issue that I am having - https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/Windows/en-US/628da5cd-402c-4f66-a13c-173e4370a77a/gpmc-is-stuck-at-group-policy-management-is-loading?forum=winserverGP Also, if I restart the DC and launch the GPMC at first it loads without any problems but if I exit and relaunch then the progress bar appears forever and I will need to manually close it or restart the server not to get the loading bar again.... Any ideas what might be causing this issue???? Many thanks in advance
  25. I would suggest removing/uninstall the mouse driver from the device manager and re-scan for it.. See if that helps to fix the issue.
×
×
  • Create New...