Could be something to do with Sophos...
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/windows-may-hang-for-sophos-users-after-installing-may-updates/
https://windowsreport.com/kb4499175-kb4499164/
I was wondering if schools were blocking W10 store and apps?
Blocking the store disables the updates for the apps - will this affect the updates on the Camera/Photos apps?
What's the best way to go forward?
Thanks
Is there a good guide or any suggestions for Windows 10 Sysprep process? I think there were some problems with Windows 10 Sysprep in the past...
Thanks
Hi,
We will be rolling out W10 Pro very soon and I am at the stage of making a list of Win10 Pro GPOs - any must have GPO recommendations?
Also, how do we get rid of pre-installed apps on Win10 Pro?
Thanks in advance
You could go with Wind 10 Pro Reufurb devices.. speak to Dave at ICT Direct: Refurbishers of Quality School Computers, Laptops, Servers - ICT Direct - they have good deals
I couldn't find any information regarding Citizenship Licenses online so was wondering if anyone could help me on this - does the Citizenship Licenses give us the rights use W10 VL MAK key to activate Windows 10 Citizenship Licensed devices (Microsoft Registered Refurbished Devices) ?
Thanks