Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Ertech

Members
  • Posts

    209
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ertech

  1. Check this out - http://www.edugeek.net/forums/windows-10/208030-blocking-powershell-command-prompt.html
  2. That GPO does not disable the fast-startup automatically for me- just checked the client... Thanks
  3. Is there a GPO to disable W10 1809 fast-startup? Thanks
  4. I have found GPOs for users only - anything for device? Thanks
  5. This policy only applies to some devices - just to display info (DigiSign)
  6. Is there a GPO to prevent users from locking W10 devices manually (Win+L)- I would like to apply the policy on a group of devices not users. Thanks
  7. I have a GPP ScreenSaver/LockScreen policy but the ScreenSaver does not come up when the end-user manually locks the W10 Device - It works fine with W7 devices. Am I missing something?
  8. is there a way to force the screensaver to start immediately when locked manually (Win+L) by the end-user?
  9. Windows 10 installed on SSD in IDE mode - would it cause any problems?
  10. Many thanks! Managed to block cmd.exe, powershell.exe, powershell_ise.exe but the "Run" was not blocked - could there be something I am missing for W10?
  11. Would this prevent CMDs to run on the startup which is part of the profile?
  12. Is there a GPO to prevent users running\launching PowerShell and Command prompt in Windows 10 - we want the script or batch files to run in the background. Thanks
  13. The server is up and running now - Microsoft needs to sort out the updates on Server 2016!
  14. Restarted the VM to install windows updates and it has been saying "Getting Windows read Don't turn off you computer" for the last 30min Any suggestion why this may happen? Thanks
  15. I have a problem with the provisioned apps when user1 logins to a device they get the provisioned apps - the same user logsin to different device they may or may not get provisioned apps. What could be causing this? Thanks
  16. I have also deleted the cached prof from PCs but no luck...
  17. I have deleted the prof from the server but still installs the apps on the next login... - could there be something else I am missing? Thanks
  18. Is there an easy way to remove this from their prof?
  19. Some of my users automatically get calculator, 3Dpaint, etc apps installed and others don't... what could be the reason for this? Store and consumer experiences are off for everyone Thanks
  20. Do you have the reg hack to bring back photo viewer? thanks
  21. I have tried to do the upgrade and it will fail - looks like a problem from Microsoft's end.
  22. I have tried in on 2 devices and it comes up with this option - I will try to install the update to see what happens.
  23. I have just installed W10 Enterprise LTSC (1809 - 2019) and checked for updates.. - noticed that it gives me the option to install 1903 feature update - will it convert to a typical W10 Ent 1903 and get rid of LTSC? Thanks
  24. is there a way to manage apps remotely?
×
×
  • Create New...