Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Ertech

Members
  • Posts

    209
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ertech

  1. I am currently looking at Sophos encryption...
  2. Veeam is a good option!
  3. Are you using the Sophos cloud encryption solution? I was wondering if it works with Windows 7 Pro?
  4. Check out Microsoft qnamaker..
  5. If you find a solution please keep me posted - I will let you know what happens from my end..
  6. I have actually personally experienced the problem while trying install the updates - it was a stand alone at the time
  7. They have tested their own device and confirmed that they did not experience the same issue so what I have done is asked them to send that OPC module unit to try out... I have the i43 which I believe it is to do with the screen firmware rather the PC/OS....
  8. I have the same problem with Windows 7 and the support team suggested re-installing the OS again...
  9. I will be starting of with one or two but eventually the number will increase- it will based at the staff room in order to display info (CPD Timetable, daily cover, etc.). I want it to be networked with a simple interface (web based) for office staff to manage the content - daily updates will be made by the office staff.
  10. Hi everyone, Could anyone please recommend a decent digital signage kit? Thanks in advance
  11. Has anyone used www.winhelponline.com/utils/wlsetup-all.exe lately to download MovieMaker and install - is it reliable source ?
  12. Yes - just try remove the profile and see what happens..
  13. Try using Delprof2 - it will remove all of the profiles
  14. Have you tried removing their profile ?
  15. Virtual and use Veeam to backup!
  16. +1 PDQ Deploy
  17. http://www.edugeek.net/forums/enterprise-software/184879-free-school-alerting-notifications-offer-netsupport.html
  18. You could use the "backup copy" function built into Veeam - it will make a copy of your primary repository https://helpcenter.veeam.com/docs/backup/vsphere/backup_copy.html?ver=95
  19. Request a quote at https://www.techbuyer.com/676948-001-hp-intel-xeon-processor-e5-2407-2934/
  20. Anyone experienced similar issue?
  21. Could it also be the a final handshake issue over the network - do you have a solution for this??
  22. Yes - windows 7 Explorer. When I copy the video onto external or local drive and thn copy it onto the network drive no problem.
  23. Whenever I copy a video off the iPad/iPod onto a shared network drive the process hangs with "5/15/25 seconds remaining" message - any ideas why this might happen? Thanks
  24. I had a similar issue with one of our NEC projector and it was under warranty - the engineer just cleaned reflector just behind the lamp...
×
×
  • Create New...