-
Posts
13,543 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Geoff
-
Yes please, also will the dynamap chat be enabled?
-
I did some more thaumcraft research, I'm trying to get enough warp to trigger eldritch. No luck so far. I expanded my AE system with more storage drives and hooked it up to my ore processing. I need to get some auto crafting sorted out though. I helped dlehman83, showing him how to use the tinkers workbench to upgrade his tools and how to melt villagers in his smeltery for emeralds, due to there being iron in it though we ended up with pig iron.
-
I was going to kidnap some and melt them in my smeltery tbh. It's more fun.
-
Once you've setup the activesync once for a particular deviceID, exchange remembers.
-
The joys of being a monopoly.
-
Lava (Nether) - > Ender pump (powered by lava gen) -> Ender tank -> lava gens (overworld). Granted getting the blaze rods and ender pearls can be a bit annoying but it's really not that bad compared to burning a rainforest down.
-
You can't do that anyway. As you are required to bind an SSL site to a specific IP address (otherwise Apache doesn't know which certificates to use). The only exception is if you are using a wildcard cert and all your SSL sites run under the same domain (and thus the wildcard cert works for all of them). https://wiki.apache.org/httpd/NameBasedSSLVHosts Although there is an extension called SNI that solves the issue. However this limits what browsers you can support somewhat. https://wiki.apache.org/httpd/NameBasedSSLVHostsWithSNI
-
That's because you are doing things the wrong way round. You need to define two sites, one for SSL and one for normal HTTP access. Then enclose the ssl site definition within the ifmodule check. If the SSL module isn't loaded, it's not going to work anyway. ServerName example.com ServerName example.com Include /var/www/ssl.conf
-
If you are just using it for email, there's no need to use activesync (you only need that for calendaring and contacts syncing). If you can get hold of the IMAP / SMTP details then that will work just fine and without the onerous permissions.
-
If this is an activesync connection to an exchange server, then yes. You are using an enterprise feature and as such it's 'normal' for an enterprise admin to have a great degree of control over the end device (compliance with corporate policy, legal compliance requirements and data protection).
-
You're not far off. If you do the following in your main config file: IncludeOptional sites/*.conf Then anything in the sites sub folder that matches will be included, thus you can have sites/www.example.conf and sites/www.somethingelse.conf and keep per site configuration separate. Furthermore to untangle your SSL 'if' section you can do the following: Include ssl.conf If you are using a Linux distribution based on Debian, all this setup is included in the default config for the apache2 package for you already.
-
I did a bit more research and created a few more wand cores. I'm short of emeralds to create a couple of the new wand cores I researched though. I'll abduct some villagers and create a villager farm. I need to create a few more items with my infusion altar, however high instability creating the items has caused it to be problematic so far to say the least.
-
I'm stealing lava from the nether through an ender pump and some ender tanks. I use it to run lava generators attached to my ore processing and ender quarry setup. I could probably make a big reactor, but I haven't needed to so far.
-
Yes, I have a cleaver so no shortage of mob heads to place around the infusion altar.
-
I managed to hook up my infusion altar to my AE2 network. I also built Essentia Drives and Essentia Import buses for my Arcane Alembics. I tested by making some Boots of the Traveller. So no more jars of essentia everywhere.
-
Yes, I can do that for a small fee. I can also optionally explode it and/or set fire to everything (optional extras such as these are free of charge and come at no extra cost, or warning).
-
That's so obvious I'm amazed I missed it. You make it sound so simple.
-
You realise when you come back online tonight I might of buried your base in sand.
-
You are possibly not comprehending exactly how much of the stuff I have.
-
On a related note, what's Groove?
-
This is not a useful outcome.
-
I have lots of spare clay and a cobblegen so I can give you stuff too.
-
I have lots of clay / sand / gravel too. So stop by if you need some. Or glue, I have lots of glue....
-
Got a few beehives setup (beware, I have ender bees next to the dragon egg in the end and in the nether in the tunnel connecting my portal with localzuk's). I've started to do a little infusion work with Thaumcraft 4 (with only a little purple goo accident or five). So I now have a silverwood wand with thaumium caps. I've also researched all the thaumic energistics stuff I need to et rid of all my jars and supply essentia to my infusion alter via an AE2 network. I just need to build some Essentia Storage drives and some essentia import buses.
-
It's called a rolling release. You should try running Arch Linux on a machine, you wont make it through a 24hr period without something needing an update.
