Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Geoff

Edu Supporters
  • Posts

    13,543
  • Joined

Everything posted by Geoff

  1. recover from backup is probably quickest.
  2. The error message would suggest that the common name in the server certificate is wrong/missing. If this is cloud hosted, they broke it.
  3. Did a little bit of Agricraft and got my wheat seeds improved a little. Dug out a lot of Y level 13 for diamonds. Made a strongbox as a result. Re-jiggled my botania mana gen, although I need to make some more endoflames. Killed many trees. Built a Coke Oven.
  4. Plug a Sangoma A200 ISDN card into a VMWare host. Last time I checked it crashed the hypervisor. Things might of improved with 6.0 so YMMV. No idea about Xen or KVM either.
  5. Glue - Feed The Beast Wiki The irony is, I'm in a slime chunk so I have actual slime balls. No need to make pretend ones by melting down horsies.
  6. As far as I am aware there is no way to get a VM to see an ISDN card on the host. Also you may have timing issues in asterisk runing in a VM.
  7. If you download Microsoft AD Topology Diagrammer it will spit out several Visio diagrams for you. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=13380
  8. You could DIY a FreePBX box too. They are very powerful little setups.
  9. All our 'infrastructure stuff' is on a seperate class C. There's a receive connector setup to allow anonymous smtp from this network range.
  10. What are the bandwidth requirements for a hosted PBX?
  11. So I managed to get a little bit of Thermal expansion going, so I have automated pulverising and smelting (doubling my ore). I also started working on botania, I don't have much to show for it yet though I've got the infrastructure created so I can make something next session. On the downside I am plagued by horses. They generally get in the way, and in particular keep falling in my tinkers construct smeltery, clogging it up with glue. I was also overjoyed to find I've built my house on a slime chunk so not only do I have horses in my mine, I also have slimes.
  12. currently no, but I used to run a 90 seat call centre using it.
  13. It's not like this is the first minecraft server thread either...
  14. A low tech approach would be to have a physical answer machine in the department office and offload missed calls to that. You could also do voice mail to email where there is a shared mailbox for the department (so you have [email protected] and the art mailbox is a shared one) then just give whoever in the department access (HoD, Deputy HOD, some TAs, etc). BT should not be dropping calls on you at all. I think there's something wrong. Ask them to check the line. They'll probably come back and say everything is fine and it'll mysteriously start working.
  15. No, you never answered the call (there's no Answer() in the call trace). Asterisk tried to call the SIP device before it even considered answering the ISDN call. It found the SIP was busy so simply told the ISDN it was BUSY() too. So the fact remains, BT is ignoring your PRI cause codes. On a more practical note if this is a DDI you might want to have it go to voicemail() rather than returning BUSY() (or send to your operator extension as a last resort). I don't know why you'd ever want to just flat out return a busy signal from an office phone system?
  16. I see nothing wrong with what asterisk did. It passed the call to the SIP device, got told it was busy then turned round and sent a busy signal down the PRI. 2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] pbx.c: -- Executing [s@macro-dial-one:43] Dial("DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83", "SIP/5024,,trw") in new stack [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] netsock2.c: == Using SIP RTP TOS bits 184 [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] netsock2.c: == Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5 [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] app_dial.c: -- Called SIP/5024 [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[4848][C-00000d12] chan_sip.c: -- Got SIP response 486 "Busy here" back from 10.10.0.18:5060 [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] app_dial.c: -- SIP/5024-000000b5 is busy [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] app_dial.c: == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:1/0/0) [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] pbx.c: -- Executing [s@macro-dial-one:44] ExecIf("DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83", "0?MacroExit()") in new stack [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] pbx.c: -- Executing [s@macro-dial-one:45] ExecIf("DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83", "0?Set(DIALSTATUS=)") in new stack [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] pbx.c: -- Executing [s@macro-dial-one:46] GosubIf("DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83", "0?s-BUSY,1()") in new stack [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] pbx.c: -- Executing [s@macro-dial-one:47] MacroExit("DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83", "") in new stack [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] pbx.c: -- Executing [s@macro-exten-vm:10] Set("DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83", "SV_DIALSTATUS=BUSY") in new stack [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] pbx.c: -- Executing [s@macro-exten-vm:11] GosubIf("DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83", "0?docfu,1()") in new stack [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] pbx.c: -- Executing [s@macro-exten-vm:12] GosubIf("DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83", "0?docfb,1()") in new stack [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] pbx.c: -- Executing [s@macro-exten-vm:13] Set("DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83", "DIALSTATUS=BUSY") in new stack [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] pbx.c: -- Executing [s@macro-exten-vm:14] ExecIf("DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83", "0?MacroExit()") in new stack [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] pbx.c: -- Executing [s@macro-exten-vm:15] GotoIf("DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83", "1?s-BUSY,1") in new stack [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] pbx.c: -- Goto (macro-exten-vm,s-BUSY,1) [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] pbx.c: -- Executing [s-BUSY@macro-exten-vm:1] GotoIf("DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83", "0?exit,1") in new stack [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] pbx.c: -- Executing [s-BUSY@macro-exten-vm:2] PlayTones("DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83", "busy") in new stack [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] pbx.c: -- Executing [s-BUSY@macro-exten-vm:3] Busy("DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83", "20") in new stack [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] app_macro.c: == Spawn extension (macro-exten-vm, s-BUSY, 3) exited non-zero on 'DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83' in macro 'exten-vm' Then a little later you see the same Cause code 17 hang up by DHADI. [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249] chan_dahdi.c: PRI Span: 1 > Ext: 1 Cause: User busy (17), class = Normal Event (1) ] [2015-10-25 12:50:09] VERBOSE[19249][C-00000d12] chan_dahdi.c: -- Hungup 'DAHDI/i1/07xxxxxxxxx-83'
  17. I see IC2 has changed a bit, I might start with that instead of thermal expansion. @localzuk, do you know if the IC2 miner's config has been updated to account for all the extra ores in the pack?
  18. I now have a terrible cobblestone hut \o/
  19. post your /etc/dhadi/system.conf and the output from 'sudo dahdi_cfg -vvv'
  20. what's the problem?
  21. You can have a lot of fun if you do not know what the settings are for BT ISDN. For those of you who do not know they are: switchtype=euroisdn usecallerid=yes cidsignalling=v23 pridialplan=unknown prilocaldialplan=dynamic signalling=bri_cpe D Channel is 16 on ISDN30.
  22. You can't do much about cruddy client devices (generally).
  23. The Powershell Unplugged 2014 Session is a great starting point as well. https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/TechEd/NorthAmerica/2014/DCIM-B318
  24. I really like the look of some of the co-op challenge maps (basically something with HQM Quest, it doesn't need to be skyblock per say). Eg, Agrarian skies 1/2 or regrowth. Perhaps combined with the 'reset' you alluded to that would keep people playing?
  25. As to your RADIUS question, it will be seamless if the SSIDs are the same. If you have separate SSID's you'll cause a reauth and therefore a login popup (or whatever you are using).
×
×
  • Create New...