Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Geoff

Edu Supporters
  • Posts

    13,543
  • Joined

Everything posted by Geoff

  1. I found an issue, if you look up any recipe in NEI that uses the slice and splice you get pink and black. http://imgur.com/pBR0YAT.jpg
  2. Any ideas what's changed?
  3. I have removed my quarry from the twilight forest. I still have an enderpump in the nether due to the conversation we had on the server.
  4. He probably just threw the package in the bushes in the centre of the roundabout and put it down as 'delivered and left in a safe place'.
  5. I always chunk load my base area tbh.
  6. This came up in my youtube suggestions and the music video covers they do are hilarious.
  7. A sufficiently skilled thaumcraft mage can sort it out.
  8. Yes it does have portable holes as a wand cap. The blocks only temporarly disappear, so you've not broken any. I use mine to bypass player protection for example.
  9. co-ords?
  10. Most motorways are policed by Traffic safety officers (if at all). I think Lancashire / Liverpool / Manchester / Cumbria have 3 patrol cars out between them. Given the Torie cuts now and in the future, I fully expect my daily commute to resemble out-takes from Mad Max in the not too distant future. EU Regulations say HGVs are limited to 90km/hr (~56mph) so as most end up driving on the contient at some time in their lives, they are limited to this despite the UK speed limit being higher.
  11. I am using Request Tracker. https://www.bestpractical.com/rt/ There is a demo here you can muck about with. Login
  12. That reminds me, has anyone found a jungle?
  13. That was a hungry node. The way you deal with them is to box them in with obsidian (as they wont eat it). Then you can reach them to break them. There's also an alternative solution where you feed them crafting tables to get them to 300 in each aspect then bottle them, but I wasn't feeling that brave.
  14. Geoff

    Snow Fall

    Internet exploder is terrible. That HTML 5 code wont work. You'll have to use icky javascript based snow that destroys your CPU. JavaScript Snow: DHTML Snowstorm. Making it snow on the internets since 2003.
  15. So you need to provision your AD groups based on the Sims.Net database. I thought Capita had a provisioning tool for this? (It's been years since I looked at Sims). Otherwise I'd guess you'd be able to do something based on the output of a Sims report and some powershell. Failing that you can always look at the database directly (although some people don't like going that far). Then I think you'll need to use hybrid Ad to get it into o365. https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/documentation/articles/active-directory-aadconnect-get-started-custom/
  16. I had to fix the POS till in the pub last night. On the bright side, free beer.
  17. Removed in 2012 readded in 2012 R2. Server Manager -> Remote desktop -> Right click the user and pick 'Shadow Desktop'.
  18. Are you doing it underground?
  19. Disable 'Require SSL' in the IIS Settings for the site.
  20. It's not really steam, it's down to the publishers. They don't like it if you are avoiding region markups or release dates. I've previously bought out of region keys once. For Battlefield 4 from CJS Keys. I ended up with a Russian region key and it has worked fine. YMMV however.
  21. Was getting a bit of lag last night, I'm guessing that was dynmap doing rendering. I've installed that mod with my client. It took a little bit of figuring out. You basically have to open your inventory and pick up the thaumometer with your mouse and drag it over other items. Also @localzuk the apiarists backpack you put in my AE system is crashing me when I try and remove it. Can you have a look and see if you can get it out? Leave it in a chest or something.
  22. Zello on phones.
  23. There's a forge mods version. You just put it in the mods folder and it 'works'. Dynmap v2.1 for MC 1.7.10 (Forge 10.13.2) - Files - DynmapForge - Mods - Projects - Minecraft CurseForge However it's better if you disable the dynmap webserver and have apache/lighthttpd/nginx (I assume this is a Linux server) or whatever serve up the pages thereby reducing server load. https://github.com/webbukkit/dynmap/wiki/Setting-up-without-the-Internal-Web-Server This does complicate the config somewhat.
  24. I don't buy any, it arrives magically from the people who we lease our copiers off.
×
×
  • Create New...