-
Posts
640 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by jaminben
-
Can't remember the code off the top of my head but Google "powershell out-file" and add it to your loop... I can supply an example on Friday if you've not sorted it by then.
-
Don't run it with ISE... I always create a .ps1 file and execute that. I have loads of PS scripts I've created and as long as I test/debug them correctly I've not run into any issues. I don't see it as an issue but I'm no powershell guru.
-
At least you have a solution now.
-
Ah, I remember now... I think our C50's were also set to off. These new Toshiba's appear to be pretty bad for enterprise solutions. You could try injecting the drivers into the install.wim on your pen drive using DISM (not really done that myself so not 100% on that method) other than that I'm all out of ideas... you may just have to resort to a DVD.
-
There maybe if you switch from UEFI to BIOS boot... once switched over look under security. That's if I remember correctly
-
Sounds similar to the issue I and many others have had with newer Toshiba's. See here or here. EDIT Try disabling secure boot... I managed to get mine done with a pen drive for Windows 7 and PXE using SCCM for Windows 8.1.
-
Ok, I think your going to have to update to version >3... once updated rather than using the ISE create a something.txt file and rename it to something.ps1. Paste in the code from below > save it > right click the file and do "Run with Powershell". [color=#333333]Write-Host "Press any key to Close..."[/color] [color=#333333]$x = $host.UI.RawUI.ReadKey("NoEcho,IncludeKeyDown") [/color] What do you get now? EDIT Once you've done that and if you don't get any errors try the below: $users = Get-ADUser -Filter "*" -SearchBase "OU=DELETE,DC=markaz-uloom,DC=ac,DC=uk" -Properties samaccountname, HomeDirectory, profilepath $users | ForEach-Object { Write-Host 'Sam Account Name: '$_.samaccountname Write-Host 'Home Directory: '$_.HomeDirectory Write-Host 'Profile Path: '$_.profilepath `n`n } Write-Host `n`n"Press any key to Close..." $x = $host.UI.RawUI.ReadKey("NoEcho,IncludeKeyDown") If both those code blocks work you should be able to add in the other bits you need to carry out the original powershell task.
-
What version of PowerShell are you using? You can check with: $host.version
-
Try commenting out everything in the For-Each loop except for the Write-Host and see what you get back... check to make sure it all looks valid. EDIT Or try replacing it with something like: $users | ForEach-Object { Write-Host 'Sam Account Name: '$_.samaccountname Write-Host 'Home Directory: '$_.HomeDirectory Write-Host 'Profile Path: '$_.profilepath }
-
We don't tend to allow Flash or Adobe to automatically update... we try to keep all versions across the site the same which makes it easier to uninstall the old version and push out updated versions when required (if something requires a new version etc). We use SCCM 2012 to manage installation and uninstallation of programs (supersedance).
-
Can you also check to make sure the actual 'Home Directory' path exists... looks to me like its trying to bind the command to a path that doesn't exist.
-
I was joking.... I wouldn't recommend anyone buy any console just to play this game.
-
Xbox is so last gen... Treat yourself and get a PS4
-
jaminbenuk New to PS4 so be gentle.
-
Ah, I see... not much use in game apart from making you look pretty.
-
What about shaders and emblems... you said you used them yesterday so I thought they may give you something special in-game?
-
What do those cards actually do? Do they give you any boosts when playing the game? I'm also soloing but have tried out strikes with random people... still good fun even if you don't know your allies. My PSN username is jaminbenuk if anyone fancies a game at some point.
-
I agree with your comments 100% but I'm still finding it fun and enjoyable... it's a strange game.
-
Ok, I've seen a few blogs explaining how to disable the 'Open with Browser' button but they appear to be hacks rather than proper solutions... I guess we'll have to see how things go. Thanks for the reply Ben
-
Hi, We're just starting with SharePoint (Office 365) and have our site set-up with various departments and this all works great through a browser. We also like the idea of being able to open a folder via the 'Open with Browser' option and again this works fine but we have an issue with staff/students being able to navigate back up the tree and doing things they shouldn't in the root of our site. We've set permissions on the folder structure we set-up and that prevents users from doing things they're not supposed to do but we don't see how to stop users navigating back up the tree into the root. I've attached a screenshot showing where users can click and enter areas their not supposed to. Anyone know how to stop this? Thanks Ben
-
Totally enjoying the game at the moment... solid shooter. Would like a little more variety in enemies but hopefully that will change in the coming levels and not played any multilayer yet. Not sure if it's going to turn out to be the best game of the year yet though (for me anyway).
-
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the standard Windows 8.1 iso download include update 1 now?
-
Not seen that error before but just check through your customsettings.ini and make sure you've got no typos etc.
-
You have to name it something but when you come to actually deploying the reference image you should be prompted to name the machine again so it shouldn't be a problem. That should work.
-
[SCCM 2012] Deploying Windows 7 UEFI Toshiba C50
jaminben replied to jaminben's topic in O/S Deployment
After it reboots... it installs everything ok or appears to. I'm running Server 2012 R2 with Config Manager 2012 R2 and using a 64bit Win PE 5.0X boot image.
