Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

jaminben

Members
  • Posts

    640
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jaminben

  1. I've already done Fungal Grotto but if you want a hand in doing it let me know... that's assuming I can do it again.
  2. @beany1 Thanks for these two lines.. they work great
  3. I can't get in... just times out. Edit In at last....
  4. Now the bloody servers are down for maintenance.... Why don't they do this at non peak times like maybe 3am!!!
  5. Yep... thats the queue. It's also not in real time. Mine goes up as well as down.
  6. WTF is this crap.... you've gotta queue to access your account so I can pre-pay for access to a game that I've already paid to play!!! I can access the website in 1 hour and 54 mins (this is bullsh!t). This has got to be a late April fools joke or the worst planning in MMO history. EDIT The really funny thing is the statement "Its fast and simple".
  7. @bushby Yep, I'm up for a group this weekend.... if that was a question. I'll be on Mumble.
  8. Ah, I'm lvl 11 ATM... not too long to go.
  9. Ok... I may see if I can get to one this weekend.
  10. Cool... I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to join up. On a side note.... where are the PVE dungeons located?
  11. So does that mean our 30 day access starts from Sunday or today (release day)?
  12. I would also like to know if this is possible? Anyone?
  13. Well that just takes the biscuit... Servers are off-line while we prepare for release, check back soon. So basically early access was an extended beta test.
  14. Looks like the first patch is being released.... @ZeroHour
  15. Maybe.... I'm happy with £26 a month from £42 + the speed boost.
  16. I just phoned to cancel and got put straight through to the retentions team... told them I was annoyed that my package was so much cheaper to new users and that I wanted to leave because of this. They came back with an offer straight away of 100Mb + Phone for £26 a month.... only downside is I had to sign for another 12 months.
  17. If I were a new customer I would get 6 months half price and then pay 25% less than what I'm paying now. It doesn't bother me about the first 6 months half price but what does get me is the fact that I'm paying 25% more than someone else who's getting the same service as me.
  18. I think I'm getting ripped off.... Paying £42.26 for upto 60Mb and phone package 'M'.... Don't use the phone and I'm supposed to be getting an upgrade to 100Mb before June 2015.
  19. Played with ZeroHour last night but couldn't persuade him to join the guild EDIT The game that is... although he did give me his ring (of mara)
  20. You can be a member of more than one guide... I think.
  21. I'm in.... not got a clue what to do yet but I'm in.
  22. @VeryPC_Colin_M Do you offer any hardware trials on your Windows tablets? We've got 10 Google Chrome units on trial beginning at the start of the new term so would be good to have a comparison. Apologies to the OP... not wanting to hijack your thread.
  23. All sorted... it got removed by the student. Thanks for everyones help.
  24. Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow.
×
×
  • Create New...