TronXP
Members-
Posts
689 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by TronXP
-
Not that its much help but we have 5650's running on win 7, both 32 and 64 bit drivers. For one pc not on a domain, we just added a new tcpip port for it and its working fine.
-
I am trying to get office 2007 to deploy using gpo. Having followed the instructions on technet, I have managed to get it to install on the test workstation with only the programs I want by using the xml file. However everytime you launch a program (e.g. word) it loads the program then before you can do anything it then "configures" itself. Any ideas or pointers to where I may have gone wrong. Thanks in advance
-
I hope they are not going to abandon us, we spend a great deal of money with them, and will be disapointed if they do.
-
unicol do ceiling mounts (back to back) we have used them for our plasma here.
-
Just out of interest, how do you name your network ports in rooms
TronXP replied to timbo343's topic in How do you do....it?
Cab - Patch panel - port e.g. A/5/21 (Cab A, Patch panel 5, port 21) -
[ms office - 2010] What's wrong with this picture?
TronXP replied to AngryTechnician's topic in Office Software
It's outlook 2010 not 2007?? -
Yes it was 2010.Q1.0.2
-
After an hour and half on the phone to a very good support guy we have got it back up and running! It appears for some reason that the boot order had changed! How I don't know but it was trying to boot off the readzilla's rather than the sata. Brown pants moment over I can get on with the rest of the days jobs.
-
I have managed to ssh into the box where abouts do I find out what is failing the boot? Thanks
-
Well tried to reboot and that has made it worse, I have lost connection to shares and now the login page no longer appears. I can still get into lights our managementl, guess its time to ring sun!
-
Yesterday afternoon I decided to update the software on our 7310. As it hadn't finished by the time I had to go home I left it thinking it would be complete when I came back in. This morning my browser was closed and when I try to log in it comes up with "update in progress, please wait a few minutes for the update to complete. I am a bit wary of restarting it, but can it take this long to update?
-
We currently use Novell Netware 6.5 (OES1) with Zenworks. To be honest it is a great system very robust. Servers are only down for maintenance and we reboot them once a year when the power is being tested. We are though moving to microsoft over the summer. Why? well because 6.5 is no longer on free support from march (you have to pay for a maintenance contract) and we had to decide on staying with Novell and going to OES2 on linux platform or move to windows. We opted for Microsoft, mainly because myself and my technicians feel more comfortable within the microsoft environment then in the linux environment, at the end of the day you are have to support the systems and if trouble occurs then you need to be able to fix it. The second for me that lots of our software requires a Microsoft server, but I will miss our novell netware servers.
-
I sure can, I have lots of scottish relatives!
-
Don't ask me many on the EA forums have said this works and a guy in my clan who had this issue turned his off and he hasn't been booted since! If anyone is interested our server: http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/85.236.100.106:20367/b_560x95.png we are usually on after 7pm and our TS3 ip is 85.236.100.27:12167 and you are more than welcome to pop on and say hello or join us in some games
-
BBC News item So you can rule out being drunk
-
If you keep get disconnection in game, have you tried turning off "upnp" in your router? Seems to solve a lot of connection problems for people.
-
Yes Sorry it is an ED-x8250
-
I have sent you an email
-
Need one of each: Hitatchi CP-X8250 Hitatchi CP-X440 Thanks
-
Intel Core2 Extreme CPU Q6850 6Gb RAM NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT x2 SLi Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Add TronXP in game
-
Its quite good I have it on PC and have a server running for my gaming clan, it is indeed a team game
-
we are looking at the new lenovo all in ones, we have been using lenovo for almost 4 years now and we have enjoyed their performance and reliablity. Lenovo A70z at insight
-
That is unusual, we have used lenovo now for 4 years and had brilliant support from them, last time we asked for a repair quote they gave us it over the phone.
