Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

rickjames

Members
  • Posts

    1,030
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rickjames

  1. Same as above poster
  2. Tickets purchased for the gig next summer, gonna be big.
  3. I think Kermode sums it up better than I could, still think his best film would be Batman Begins
  4. This deserves it's own thread, clearly. I saw it at the BFI IMAX on Saturday at 5:45 in the morning. I'm still trying to process the in's and out's of some of it but for the most part a good film that looks absolutely stunning providing you see it as Nolan intended it to be, your jaw will probably drop at certain points and have your heart racing blahblahblah. It was an enjoyable experience.
  5. Well, just read about the effort the man has gone into making it - Christopher Nolan: the man who rebooted the blockbuster | Tom Shone | Film | The Guardian Wouldn't you want to see it how the director intended it to be? Still facepalm when I knew of people who Gravity in 2D. 2D!
  6. Also Nightcrawler is great and if any of you bother seeing Interstellar anywhere but an IMAX cinema you will be hung by Christopher Nolan.
  7. I really enjoyed The Last Gladiator, but man it was depressing seeing Nilan fall down the way he did. If you want a similar film it's worth checking out the Broad Street Bullies documentary HBO did, Liev Schreiber's narration is excellent to boot.
  8. Howdy. We've an SB580 (at least I think it is, certainly one of the older ones which has a serial-USB connection) that has decided to stop playing ball all of a sudden. The PC picks it up as a device and everything, but no interactivity. Any pointers? I thought that it might be a driver issue with it not picking up the correct drivers, as I had the exact same issue with another board and that fixed it after finding them manually. We're running 8.1 here. Ta!
  9. YUP YUP YUP
  10. Bump. Some more kicking off will commence on June 27th 2015 Taylor Swift | Barclaycard British Summer Time Hyde Park | BST Hyde Park
  11. I hope we see an Ant Man trailer soon http://abload.de/img/untitled-2xyceq.gif !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Just making sure, now, hah. Phase 3 looks, err, mind blowing.
  13. You know why he's worried, right?
  14. Arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh I can't wait.
  15. Gonna spend £10 on tickets and win this...
  16. No, waiting even longer as a Nexus 4 owner.
  17. Dream of the day I'm a cable cutter and have Netflix/Hulu/HBO and be content. Moved not long ago into a new place where they have the the Sky Sports package, costs us about £20 each every month which certainly adds up. Apart from the football, NFL and casually watching The Simpsons I don't watch anything through it.
  18. Was surprisingly impressed with it to be honest, if they keep up that sort of momentum it might be half decent. Still don't know how I've carried on watching though, should have stopped at season 2.
  19. We have a Google Apps domain, which is fine. Google Apps Directory Sync is the one, yeah?
  20. We have one and are now playing around with it. How would I go around getting to work with Active Directory? Is it relatively straightforward.
  21. Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe
  22. Looks nice, but right now don't really need one with my Xbox and Chromecast handling all that.
×
×
  • Create New...