Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. Casual? I'm wearing a suit! [i'm not really wearing a suit.]
  2. You you you you you... win nothing. X-13 gets all the prizes.
  3. Al... I want you to enter me. I don't need to PM details... you know where to find me.
  4. GPO is easy. I haven't had training on it and I'm okay with it.
  5. My door has a closer and a maglock. It's locked whether I'm in there or not.
  6. If it's an internal drive, you need to make an LSA group in AD, add the LSA users to it and set the drive mapping GPO for the resources drive to map for that group as well.
  7. I'm seeing similar problems, but I'm not sure they're related. I've checked .net on the tablet and it's updated to 4.5.2. Impero is on version 4.1.17. I can't see any way of updating it.
  8. Shoot me a PM with your work email and I'll send it over tomorrow.
  9. X-13

    AC Unity PC

    300 bugs fixed... but not the framerate issues. Ubi are truly the new EA.
  10. That's a nice strawman you have there. Also: Fallacy of relative privation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia And I'm out. This is why I can't stand the social justice squad. Disagree with something [of simply don't 100% agree] and all you get are ad-homs.
  11. That's generally the idea behind it. I wonder how many bosses I can beat before @Tesla beats the gargoyles... Capra, I have a plan for. Gaping Dragon is easymode. Quelaag is hard, but doable. Sen's is annoying, but the boss is pathetic. [especially if I get some Manserpent swords.] Then it's O&S... I'll probably get stuck for a little bit there.
  12. You realise that's one step above "it's not my job to educate you". YOU made the claim. YOU provide evidence. Le EDIT: Checked it out here Source for the claim: Homicide Statistics, 1998 Spoilers. It's not 1998 any more.
  13. [Citation needed]
  14. Were they actually reported to Facebook, though? If they weren't, then this is an obvious manipulation.
  15. 4.5.2? I know ours is on the desktops. Not sure about my tablet, I'll have to check tomorrow.
  16. INB4 "i died". You joining the race to beat the Gargoyles? Also: got past the dragon. Unlocked the shortcut. Killed the boar. Nearly at the church. [And by extension the gargoyles.] Playtime: 'bout 45 minutes.
  17. I just beat Taurus. Then lost all the souls because I attepted to get to the bonfire behind the dragon. So I'm grinding out 6k souls.
  18. A challenge has been made. The gauntlet thrown down. X-13 vs Tesla First one to beat the gargoyles wins. Tesla on his existing character. Me on a new one.
  19. Interesting... I have them on and ownership has been taken [allegedly].
  20. What none of you realise, is that @ICTDirect_Dave is actually tiny.
  21. Just tried again. Booted tablet with no Impero, tested the Store app and the Unity companion app. Both work fine. Installed the Impero client, neither work. Both make the error tone but I can't alt+tab to see it. On desktop, tested with Adera, Games, Project Spark, Store and AC:Unity with Impero installed. [i have way more apps installed for some reason...] Just seeing if I can open them. Store: Works Adera: Works Games: Loading screen then instant quit. Project Spark: Loading screen then instant quit. AC Unity: Works. Project Spark works without Impero, but Games doesn't. Strangely, when I reinstalled Impero, it complained about Adera running...
  22. Go to sleep... Miss the DS2 GOTY announcement. I was totally right to wait.
  23. Oooh Steam achievements are there now. The GfWL removal patch should be soon.
  24. On the tablet, I get the error tone. But no message saying what it was. On desktop, I get the message. But no error tone. I haven't tried removing Impero from the desktop, only the tablet. Strangely, the store works on the desktop with Impero installed, but not on the tablet unless I remove Impero.
  25. That is literally the tablet I'm using. Strangely my 8.1 desktop works to some extent... It's a mysterious jogo.
×
×
  • Create New...