Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

X-13

Members
  • Posts

    13,085
  • Joined

Everything posted by X-13

  1. Steal one for me, too! And one for @witch!
  2. It should be... I know mine was, when I could be bothered to stream.
  3. If you do it through YouTube's streaming doodah, the URL will always be https://www.youtube.com/user/edugeeknet/live
  4. Master Tandoori Acquirer? 'Grats, I guess.
  5. Someone is going to have to remind me about this on Saturday...
  6. "Jimmy! Stop messing around!" HEADSHOT! "I told you to stop messing around. Listen next time." [Yes... I know that's Unreal TOURNAMENT. I don't care.]
  7. Dang... I was expecting a grainy stop-motion-esque feed. With that clarity, everyone's going to know what I look like... Here's hoping it breaks by Saturday.
  8. For a second, I thought you were trying to derail this thread is the most classy of ways.
  9. Boo! Restricted mode! Boo!
  10. Thanks for reminding me about that... Just shot off an email to them, let's see how jammy I am.
  11. If you find anything super cool, grab one for me, plz.
  12. Website should still be live though.
  13. Well... the powercord recall website is 404ing here. Which is annoying as we've got a Surface Pro here.
  14. You had better use all the IT related pickup lines you can think of.
  15. I am... possibly.
  16. Have you tried updating the deployment share and regenerating the boot images? -214 means it can't find something, apparently.
  17. Yus. If they have similar stuff to last year, RM, Impero and Softcat have material bags. @Joanne, go scout it out.
  18. Point of contention: You can only be given "reasonable" requests [which you can still refuse IIRC], and you are the person who decided if it's reasonable or not. Being expected to look after someone's personal computer, for free, is not reasonable.
  19. This is the "Who's going to BETT" thread... Not the "Who's planning chemical warfare at BETT" thread.
  20. Yeah... But I've had to forgo the 3 rules. Could be an issue at some point.
  21. For great justice freebies!
  22. Seems legit to me. If the freebie thread is updated properly and you hook me up with a list, I'll grab what I can. But I really don't want to go round all of BETT... It's too huge. [Obligatory ] [Obligatory "that ain't safe for work" warning]
  23. As you should. Are you devastated?
  24. Did you really think that Trump was a real person? I didn't even notice it... Are you secretly @Joanne?
  25. Yup, at about lunchtime. Lasts all of 5 minutes, if you're lucky. You're assuming that the person @witch met is me and not just a synth...
×
×
  • Create New...