-
Posts
13,085 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by X-13
-
Which is a Capcom game... And could go back to Sony. Or move to PC. It'll never be on Xbox though, nobody in Japan has one.
-
I'm not sure if this is an EduGeek thing or not, but I keep getting links in threads that are being blocked by our filtering. The link in this post: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/mis-systems/165497-what-no-audit-trail-safeguarding-2.html#post1418470 When I click that, it redirects to: http://arvato.tradedoubler.com/projectr/?tduid=(29fe550dbf385fc7836690e34d1ef428)(256380)(2459594)(TnL5HPStwNw-dp8n5jtdfN9ZLidE.b_j0g)()*_td_*KEEP_NEWEST&_td_ifelse=microsoft.td*td_string*https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd392015(v=sql.100).aspx*td_true*_td_url=https://arvato.tradedoubler.com/arvato.php&_td_deeplink=https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd392015(v=sql.100).aspx*td_false*&_td_deeplink=https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd392015(v=sql.100).aspx I've had it happen in a few threads and it's always tradedoubler...
-
Ninty are still in the mentality of being a toy manufacturer... I can't see them changing. And replaced with what? There are hardly any good platformers any more, and I like them. It's all brown, cover-based shooters. No. VR. Also every criticism I heard about the Wii/U was to do with "gimmicks". VR is a gimmick.
-
Reported for not using landscape.
-
From the FAQ: "Half of the world’s population lives within 200 km of the ocean"
-
If anyone is interested in what's actually going on... Project Natick
-
Depends on whether it costs more or less than getting a sweet Big Daddy/Sister suit and doing the work while submerged. If I turned round and said it's going to cost £X and have Y downtime, I'm sure they'd consider letting me get muh Bioshock on.
-
Depends on how deep it is. If you can survive the pressure, it'd be fine. If not, a couple of mods for deep sea would make it fine.
-
-
Shouting at them from not using wind turbines as the power source. That aren't saying anything about the giant radiator they're putting in the ocean.
-
They don't actually care?
-
Question. Magnet-o? or Mag-neat-o? Because they not mag-neats.
-
[ipad] Easy way to transfer photos and videos from iPad
X-13 replied to Zoom7000's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
So it forces it to stay the same? -
[ipad] Easy way to transfer photos and videos from iPad
X-13 replied to Zoom7000's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
We use foldr. Login to the app with domain credentials, choose which files you want, send 'em to the network [either a shared drive or your user area]. -
I use an UltraGreatsword... so I can do a maximum of 2 hits while he's recovering [which is still, like, 900 damage] The thing is... I didn't realise that he destroys your weapon if you hit anywhere other than his face. Plus the neck-swipe is BS. You can't dodge OR block it... and his entire body becomes a hitbox. Alonne may be easier... but I want that sweet soduko cutscene. Fume is supposed to be pretty easy if you can abuse i-frames, but I think 60fps breaks them. I just have to remember to leave one of the idols alive somewhere, so I can get rid of all of the ones that heal him.
-
[The other day] Finished the main story of Dark Souls 2. Decided to get the walk-away-like-a-boss ending. Decided to fight King Vendrick and The Scholar of the First Sin, so I ended up locked out of the ending for a bit... Scholar has a giant fireball spell that has an appropriate giant hitbox. Moved onto the DLC areas, cleared out Poison-town of the Infinite poise bros, and finished that. End boss is super hard. [i'm counting that as another game beaten.] Now I'm going through Fire-land... and the end boss is super hard. The "optional" boss is even harder...
-
[website] Make the Censors Watch 'Paint Drying'
X-13 replied to unixman_again's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
-
[website] Make the Censors Watch 'Paint Drying'
X-13 replied to unixman_again's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
I'm pretty sure you could just tell 'em to move out of the way... -
[website] Make the Censors Watch 'Paint Drying'
X-13 replied to unixman_again's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
Pokémon! Wait... what were we doing? -
[website] Make the Censors Watch 'Paint Drying'
X-13 replied to unixman_again's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
Nah, who sung their national anthem. Are you both my old Art and English Literature teachers? Le EDIT: ...and my Media Studies teachers. Bloomin' 'eck... I just realised I'm from a liberal arts background. -
Just tried it here. No new window with Chrome.
-
Challenge accepted. @Miscbrah Le EDIT: Huh... a mention with the userid just changes it to a hyperlink.
-
Someone needs to create a Labrador breed that looks like a puppy forever...
-
Well, at least you know now. And knowing is half the battle.
-
GOD DAMN IT DON'T USE PORTRAIT MODE FOR VIDEOS! Wait... aren't they a little short for a Stormtrooper? No prizes for X-13...
