-
Posts
791 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Mark182
-
Another plus 1 for spiceworks!
-
Free Draytek 2820 / 2830 router – worth £169 + VAT!
Mark182 replied to SchoolsBroadband's topic in Our Advertisers
Also sent you a PM - Cheers -
Have a look here
-
@ChrisH Also quick note about distribution lists:- When in outlook click (the person in the top right) Options > Under mail go down to distribution lists> Then click distribution groups I own (if the ITcoord created these) And you’ll see them all. Clicking on admin > Office 365 > Groups and Set up distribution lists and other Exchange groups in the Exchange admin center does not work.
-
This video is unavailable with Safety Mode enabled.
Mark182 replied to Mark182's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
That's not workable here. Using lightspeed and don't have Google accounts. -
We use these and it's working for us IMAP4 outlook.office365.com 993 SSL
-
We are using Lightspeed. I have come back after the xmax break to my staff and students getting the following message when on youtube "This video is unavailable with Safety Mode enabled. To view this video, you will need to disable Safety Mode" I have "Disable Google encrypted search" & "Secure access page" ticked in the admin box and also taken out our YouTube For Schools Code but still no joy, anyone any ideas?
-
Yeah that's correct about the old system and Itcoord only. I've already logged a ticket.
-
-
We are the same. Been told we have to recreate all distribution lists again within office 365 to add to them. We are having issues delegating rights from Head@ and itcoord, I've logged a ticket....
-
Cheers, all sorted now
-
I have around 20gb in my Dropbox account of folders ect, anyone know of a quick way to copy it all across in one go? One drive tells me it doesn’t like copy folders “Folders and invalid files can't be dragged to upload.” Any 3rd party tools?
-
Have you played the faster than light advanced edition?
-
Ha! no, not me. So far we've had 24! Arh, going to be a long day.
-
Anyone care to guess out of over 200 staff users how many of them made a note of their temp password? (despite multiple reminders)
-
I’ve enjoyed faster than light and Game Dev Tycoon this year, just bought Football Manager 2015 so good bye free time after my exam in Jan!
-
Yeah, I went to a site visit to another school last week and it did not go well for them. I’m not looking forward to Monday but once people get used to the change it’ll be much better for us than what we were on before.
-
Ha, Easy when you know how. now I've spent a few with it. All is good. Cheers.
-
Either I’ve logged in to early and everything has not copied over but I’ve not subfolders in my inbox
-
-
Searching new Broadband Providers
Mark182 replied to Chuckster's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
@SchoolsBroadband and these -
I donno, I don't like it when things are out of my control. I feel helpless as I have to rely on them.
-
We are having issues aswell E-mailing schools who have moved! We move at the weekend. Not looking forward to it if I'm honest!
-
Vimeo - unblock for staff - lightspeed
Mark182 replied to Mark182's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
The heads signed it off for teaching staff so its not on my head if anything happens....
