-
Posts
1,832 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by pooley
-
Try connecting a different laptop or using a different usb port? If it behaves the same it would lead me to think the board is faulty.
-
I'm a Primary NM on a full time contract, no box for me to tick
-
Really? With a Wife & 2kids to support I must say they haven't helped me at all. I am still not getting a pay rise for 2 years, not getting cost of living etc. So 1p off petrol, I don't smoke, rarely drink, don't play games, and i'm not sure how "Investigating merging tax and NI" helps me right now?
-
Taken from another forum
-
The fact it is all "Chromey" now has led to me trying Firefox again, I had converted to Chrome from firefox as I like the search and layout better in chrome
-
Remote desktop services - folder redirection - large profile
pooley replied to pooley's topic in Windows Server 2008 R2
I'm 99% sure it must be that his Documents folder is so huge, I am going to create a new folder with a couple of test files within and see if that redirects ok. Thanks kmount -
Remote desktop services - folder redirection - large profile
pooley replied to pooley's topic in Windows Server 2008 R2
Nope his local profile on login is 22mb -
I have a Server 2008R2 machine setup as a Remote Desktop Server (terminal server) 99% of users are having no issues, all can login, folder redirection (documents & desktop) works fine. The only user with the issue is the Head, when he logs in the screen says applying policies, setting up folder redirection etc, but once he is in there are no documents in documents folder nor does his desktop icons appear. It works ok when he logs in to another machine in school (Win XP). I have deleted his profile off the server and it has been recreated, gpresult shows the GPO has been applied, eventviewer references nothing about folder redirection for the head, I can see wherew other teachers have logged in and its recorded the event but nothing for the HT. The only (and this is prob where the issue lays) thing I can see about the heads profile is his My Documents folder has over 10gig of data in it. Before I temp move that data and see if it works with a reasonable amount of files has anyone got another suggestion? Thanks Si
-
Or just configure Full outlook to delete the offending email?
-
It was a while back now mate, there was an email contact on the "signup" page, so I emailed them asking if they had received my cashback request etc, they replied and I used the contact off that if I remember right.
-
My mum mentioned she needed a website doing for her work. I found myself volunteering (almost without conscious thought) I am fairly clueless when it comes to web design, so I thought a simple Joomla/wordpress/google site would do the trick, but oh no she has specific ideas!! HOMEPAGE.docx Any idea's on a simple way of achieving this look (see doc attached) It's for a worthy cause, my mum runs a womens/family refuge for women and children at risk from abuse. See doc. Si
-
I have done this recently, filled in the cashback request but not filled in bank details. Phoned them up and they said if you wait until after the 52 days or whatever it is you can then ask for a cheque to be sent!
-
What version exchange ? I have used exchange powershell on Exch 2007 to remove a specific email from ALL mailbox's so I assume you can remove the email from 1 mailbox using a similar method.
-
Theme is "wear something that clashes/lots of colours" So I have, although I do have a Security meeting in County at 10.30 this morning, should be interesting
-
[pics] Don't Park Here If You Are An Arachnophobe
pooley replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
That's cool, normally spiders hate each other, unusual to see so many close together -
Still sticking to diet and workout, a little disappointing with weight loss as i;ve only lost 4lb in the last 3 weeks, but am training loads: 3 times a week circuits, play rugby on a Saturday and try to do 1 2 hour mountain walk/climb a week. My fitness has come on loads, lost inches off waist etc but not much weight. I realize some of my fat is turning to muscle but there's a lot more fat to go
-
[video] A faith healer demonstrates his Mortal Kombat skills.
pooley replied to mattx's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
What is running through your mind when you look for/find these video clips? -
[video] Upgrading through every version of windows
pooley replied to ZeroHour's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
Impressive, I didn't see Winblows ME on there though? -
I can set them up, orient them but don't ask me to Teach on one lol. I have 1 smartboard, 500 series, latest drivers and software. The problem is when using your finger to write on the board and vertical gestures don't actually write on the board it tries to pull the screen/page down or up. Horizontal lines and diagonal seem to work fine. I'm sure it's probably a simple tick box somewhere but I Have no idea where!
-
My Mrs doesn't ask me about work and I don't ask about hers! Nice 'n quiet in my house
-
I don't NEED to lose weight, I choose to lose weight as I feel unhealthy and unfit. I'm sure this time next year i'll be doing exactly the same thing after putting weight back on gradually throughout the year.
-
Neither does an apple? PMA PMA (Positive mental attitude)
-
Liking them witch, thanks
-
We've had the phone call, Estyn (Welsh school inspectors) visit in 4 weeks or so. So it's time to freshen a few things up, one of which is our ICT Tagline which is so rubbish that I can't even remember it. Anyone got a nice child friendly ICT tagline i can turn into a banner? Si
-
Drink LOTS of water, I've had about 2/3 litre so far this morning, Breakfast at 7.30 and just drink water when I feel hungry
