Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

pooley

Members
  • Posts

    1,832
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pooley

  1. Thanks to @CPLTD for a very competitive quote, order sent via email fella. Thank's to everyone who quoted. Si
  2. Are these really still £4500+ anyone got a good deal on 1 ? Si
  3. Doh, spot the bleeding obvious, thanks mate
  4. [ATTACH]12739[/ATTACH]OK got it working, anyone know how I can format the last column to show if the difference is a posistive or negative, -6 or +1.1 etc ? At the moment it shows the difference but doesnt display if its a negative number or not. reading age Copy.xlsx
  5. Thanks, I realize that Decimals and months isn't a great idea, but since when do teachers worry about that ?
  6. The HT has asked me to produce a template that works out the chronological age of a child and then when the reading age is entered will work out the difference. I have robbed some code from another chronological age calc but it's not what the Head wants, he would like to see the age as a decial, i.e. 6.04 would be 6 yrs 4months. I have attached the doc I am playing with, any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks Sireading age blank.xlsx
  7. Happy days, today's weighing shows a loss of 2lb, a nice start to the new year.
  8. Put 8lb on since October, prob half that was over Christmas, have started back eating healthy and excersizing, first weigh in is Tuesday morning, hope to of shifted a couple of pounds.
  9. I'm fairly sure if I asked our LA about sch domain and JANET I'd get some very blank looks
  10. Managed to wangle a thurs/Friday overnighter
  11. Blwyddyn Newydd Dda
  12. pooley

    Imaging Boot Camp

    I use deploy studio to image may Imac's. I boot into the network option and manually set the disk partitions and then run the routine to deploy both Win 7 and OSX installs.
  13. Nadolig Llawen Pawb
  14. The newer IOS 5 you can activate via wifi and don't need a pc with itunes to activate it
  15. Our LA have introduced E-Payslips, they get sent to our LA email accounts, we cannot ask them to send to our gmail etc. The LA decided this and gave every employee an email account. Our staff have had no issues using the e-payslips as evidence for mortgages etc. The biggest pain is because the staff ONLY log into their LA account once a month I end up having to reset their passwords every time due to: user forgetting password, county disabling account due to lack of use (normally 2 months) or password expired mid month.
  16. DaveP I'd like to slag off the rep system on this and other forums but some people seem to love them and live their life by how popular they become via rep, but in this case I'd just like to grab the muppet who neg repped you and shake them. Hopefully it was done as a joke but if not I despair. Drunken ramble over
  17. Nice to see your making new friends lol. Who cares about the rep stuff? Not like it gives you free money? Unless I have missed something ?
  18. Done mate. Not sure if it was because I filled it in on my iPad but I had the same sort of questions (days available to help/eat, contact name and number etc) repeated fir 3 pages?
  19. The very same to you
  20. I'm going up on the Thursday & Friday, hoping for a better haul of freebies this year.
  21. Damn you autocorect is an good way to end up crying with laughter. NSFW http://www.damnyouautocorrect.com
  22. Been a while since I setup radius but from what I remember the simple setup error I made was to forget to apply the gpo setting to the correct OU? Double check the user/computer is in the correct ounwith the radius info attached.
  23. Event log showing anything?
  24. Immediately reprimand the student, then inform class teacher. I expect to be respected by the children the same as a teacher is.
×
×
  • Create New...