Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

pooley

Members
  • Posts

    1,832
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pooley

  1. Lots of time on his hands
  2. Passengers - good sci find flick, enjoyed the plot.
  3. Floppy or Zip drive?
  4. I managed to lose a stone between January and Bett, didn't lose anything Bett week, must of been the alcohol Back on it now, still 1.5st heavier than my comfortable weight, but i'll get there. Not doing anything unusual, just back to cooking from scratch, cutting out chocolate and rubbish (allow myself a little cheat on weekends). Haven't got a load for free time to train, manage a spin class once or twice a week that's about it apart from walking the dog. Slow and steady wins the race.
  5. Hacksaw ridge. Really enjoyed, loads of action(very realistic and gory) and an interesting story too. Well worth the look.
  6. £1999 for the 8 headsets with charging box and then the classconnect control and content portal is £250 a year for primary and £500 for secondary. All vr content currently free. They have around 500 VR and AR resources already and are about to do a deal with 360cities and possibly BBC to license their content too.
  7. Just finished "Wool" by hugh Howley, enjoyable. Now onto the next 2.
  8. Grew up watching this series, loved it then, love it now. Father Mulcahy was a great character.
  9. Finally got around to watching Suicide Squad (extended version) Really enjoyed it.
  10. Just cancelled mine, hoping to get the offer of £59 but otherwise I'll sign up with a new email and get it. Won't be naughty and just go for a new email each month and trial 30 days each time.
  11. Took my 8yr old to watch independence day, thouroughly enjoyed it, if you liked the old one with Will Smith then you will enjoy this, if you didn't like the first one then avoid this one!
  12. Hitler Apply's The Sim's Spring Upgrade
  13. Another freebie announced at E3 - Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for xbox 360/one [Xbox One/Xbox 360] Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Free for Xbox Live Gold Members - Xbox Store (1 Week Only) - Hot UK Deals
  14. Win 10 only?
  15. Yep Gold Members only. TBF the £30 a year is well worth it for the free games you get each month (Games with gold) as well as these random ones too.
  16. Good spot
  17. We use jigsawapps here, works well for what it's worth. Although with twitter, facebook, Website and texting service i'm not 100% sure it's needed. But at £300 a year its not expensive.
  18. I'm bald with a beard (upside-down head) the wife let's me know when it gets too scruffy. I just let it grow, no shaping, shampooing or oiling. Just grows grey and brown.
  19. We have a very positive facebook page, we allow commenting and reviews. Only twice in 2 years has a parent used it to moan and both times we just deleted the post and the parent was contacted so we were able to resolve the issue. The head sometimes comments/answers questions as him (as opposed to the school login) he says it looks better if the head is taking an interest. its become a valuable communication tool for us.
  20. People who have time to complain about adverts need to; a) get a life b) get a life or c) get a sky type setup where they can fast forward past the adverts!
  21. That is my first time watching a trailer for a trailer!! What was the point? Lol
  22. Dirty Sanchez = Funny because it's oh so very wrong!!
  23. I saw those too, kept overheating lol
  24. As we are a welsh school we get 365 as part of HWB+ I'm hoping the welsh gov will foot the bill. But cheers for the heads up as I'll try and find out before I bother migrating.
  25. After a few conversations at Bett ive been thinking about what I could and should be moving to the cloud. We currently have a file server, dc, exchange server and remote desktop server. I'm 80% of the way to convincing myself that I should move from exchange to hosted 365(helps its free) Do I look at mirroring my file server to one drive? Or even moving it all there? Who's done what? Any caveats? Cheers Si
×
×
  • Create New...