Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

HarryMonkey

Members
  • Posts

    3,858
  • Joined

Everything posted by HarryMonkey

  1. I think it depends on which package you have.
  2. I had a similar email telling me I would be over the limit in July and offering a free 1 year O365 subscription (which I'll take up in July) or I may just make use of the 100Gb that BT provide me with.
  3. Ooops, my bad! However, in my defence, it was 08:18 when you posted at which point I had only had the one cup of tea.
  4. So today must be Revenge of The Fifth
  5. We weren't fortunate with injuries. We have invested heavily in our sports science department and training routines and management has played a major part in keeping the main members of the squad fit. We know that we need to bolster the squad ahead of the UCL next season and I have no doubt that this will be done in plenty of time. Just as a point of interest on the international front, Wes Morgan played all of last season, played for Jamaica during the summer and went straight into this season with only a week long break.
  6. Fantastic, well done
  7. Finally recovered enough to drag myself into work today, wishing it was a holiday so I could have worn my City shirt. The real party starts at the weekend when we get the trophy presented.
  8. Apart from the labels
  9. We should all aspire to this ...
  10. HarryMonkey

    Shoes

    I just got rid of my last pair of £20 ASDA shoes after 3 years and replaced them with another pair of £20 shoes, this time from Deichmann. Don't see why they won't last me another three years to be honest.
  11. I suspect that the minute it all goes wrong someone will get the chop.
  12. My advice is to start the process early. We started our tendering process in November and just managed to meet the LA switch off deadline of the end of May.
  13. ICL (Eventually taken over by Fujitsu)
  14. My IT world began at the Oxford Regional Health Authority back in the '70s, writing macros for an ICL 1903T running GEORGE III, on punch cards, followed by reams of COBOL coding sheets input manually be me on a terminal or buy the Key To Disc girls in data control. My first home computer was a Spectrum which I soon got fed up with those rubber keys and moved to an Amstrad CPC 6128 and eventually to a PC1640.
  15. For anyone that uses Photoshop or Lightroom, Google are now giving away their NIK collection of plug-ins for free ... https://www.google.com/nikcollection/ (If you have bought it already in 2016, you'll get a full refund).
  16. It's 3 points per tyre on your licence if you get caught.
  17. Well done Iain
  18. Milton Keynes are getting in on the act too ... ​Milton Keynes Police launch new cat unit - video | OneMK
  19. Footy fans will appreciate this one ... Leicester To Be Handed With Five Points Deduction – Boost For Spurs & Arsenal
  20. And it's goodnight from him as well now Entertainer Ronnie Corbett dies, aged 85 - BBC News
  21. We also use exponential-e. When we did the same thing a couple of years or so ago, we looked at Virgin, BT, RM, Expo-e, softcat and a couple of others whose names escape me.
  22. Nice one. I stuck to the plan, three times a week ensuring proper rest between sessions otherwise that's where you can risk hurting yourself. I was lucky in that I had entered for a race which by happy coincidence was straight after week 9 so I had to stick to the plan or I wouldn't have got finished by the time that race day came around.
×
×
  • Create New...