Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

rob_coles

Members
  • Posts

    235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rob_coles

  1. Thank you I'll give that a go.
  2. Did you ever find a solution to this?
  3. On the web interface configure the extension to no answer busy to 5555 I'll screenshot Monday if you'd like ours is older model but won't be far off.
  4. Don't suppose anyone still has a copy of this?
  5. Hosted internally on ubuntu. Size of our website/moodle would make external to expensive. Loads of how to guides for lamp servers.
  6. We're using the app for parents/students/staff. Feedback has been very positive.
  7. http://www.wisesoft.co.uk/software/bulkadusers/edit_in_excel.aspx
  8. I'd be tempted to put a forwarder to Google DNS see if that helps.
  9. We're using Exa. Much cheaper than our LEA service second to none. We will be looking about for diligence but don't see us moving anywhere
  10. https://www.aria.co.uk/Products/Storage/Flash+Memory+%26+Media/USB+2.0+Flash+Drives/Kingston+Technology+DTSE9H%2F32GB+32GB+USB+2+Data+Traveler+with+Metal+Casing+?productId=57489
  11. HighBand Cat5e 8 pair UTP Module Strip and dp box like Matthew suggested. The modules just click in similar to telephones.
  12. Delete the vm and attach the existing disk. Only way I could resolve same error
  13. https://sourceforge.net/projects/adbulkadmin/ Best tool I've found for same job.
  14. I vaguely remember an issue with the scared secret having issues with special characters try testing it without.
  15. Got the switch replaced by Cisco under the limited lifetime warranty. Thanks for the replies appreciated
  16. Our setup is as mavhc we just treat them as a desktop except encryption and offline files. Usb storage is disabled. We also had added a few lines in the Aup about checking condition of the device regularly particularly chargers. We also added a bit about physical security ie not leaving it in your car etc. Cost of ownership of laptops is more might be worth adding a few quid for replacement chargers / screens etc.
  17. Fabulous will get in touch Monday. It's the first one I've ever had go down. Thank you
  18. Switch was part of a stack which continued running however this one just wouldn't boot. Managed a console connection but nothing Device is Cisco Catalyst 2960S-48TS-L must admit wasn't overlay sure if it was worth repairing.
  19. Looking to get a Cisco 2960s repaired anyone have any suggestions?
  20. In IIS Manager, right click the your site Manage Website Advanced Settings. Change the path to moodle
  21. Wouldn't dream of it personally. We have fairly relaxed filtering in place but completely unfiltered no chance. Can you imagine the first time they project something inappropriate.
  22. We've had this for a few weeks now. Both students & exams office think it's fab.
  23. Used it on a member server before minus the sims worked perfectly. It seemed a little to easy which worried me a little. I'd take sims offline before migrating other than that can see any reason why not.
  24. http://www.smspasscode.com/what-we-protect/cloud-applications/
×
×
  • Create New...