-
Posts
235 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by rob_coles
-
Just a heads up really, I put sp1 on my test server took a good hour to install. When it rebooted Non-system disk or disk error Replace and strike any key when ready Doh! I've had to boot off from 2008rc2 dvd pressed shift f10 at the welcome/language screen. and run x:\sources\recovery\StartRep.exe which has brought it back to life... .
-
I had the same issue with an asus laptop/mb using win7 drivers. I downgraded the drivers to vista ones worked first time
-
Any idea when r2 is out offically? Got two new dc's coming in the summer. Will 2008 be able to upgrade to r2
-
Well I must admit Im quite impressed. I've had a few issues with drivers and the odd bsod. The automatic recovery works well. It just detects a fault and does an auto system restore. I like the visual look and some odd bits like the auto wallpaper changer (sad but it tickled me) I'm liking the new start bar approach. CPU usage is way down compared to vista. On the desktop on vista 64 it ticked over about 35% windows 7 is at 7%. Windows 7 is still very greedy with memory but I assume thats all down to the visuals. I'm quite looking forward to rolling this out with 2008 r2. Only real issue I have is with ie8. It just constantly flickers which is quite annoying.
-
got mine via torrent in the end.
-
Either will do its just to have a look.
-
Not sure if this is allowed or not but does anyone have a x64 iso I can download?
-
Edugeek - template help please
rob_coles replied to firefox_2006's topic in EduGeek Joomla 1.5 Package
Are you using any document management? We are using docman which is very good. DOCman - Joomla! Extensions Directory -
I just used Active Directory Last Logon Tool
-
New 1.5 Package module Positions
rob_coles replied to rob_coles's topic in EduGeek Joomla 1.5 Package
:DCheers -
:confused:Anyone got a screenie of where what position goes etc? tried a few of them and cant get my head round it
-
DAEMON Tools Lite Help: Command Line Switches I used a batch file , mount then run the exe.
-
We are using google apps for education, free simple and quick Google Apps
-
is jcal a free download?
-
I have the same problem did you manage to fix? Edit what bit in the index.php?
-
As soon as I have something to show I will post atm its just stock with no content
-
Sorted ty :-)
-
USB drive letter manager - USBDLM
-
I have recently installed edugeek_joomla_1.2.0 but Im having a few issues Server, win2k3 with ii6+mysql I currently have another site + phpbb forum + moodle running with little or no issues. The first screenshot is an error on the main page, the second is on the global config page, When I make any changes to the global config I get an error and it doesnt save. On install everything appears to be fine permission wise, see attached Suggests and thoughts Rob
-
found it
-
I downloaded the package recently from here is there a more that one available? And thank you for your quick reply
-
Was a soloution found for this?
-
We looked at a back up server , the idea of having a load of big hd's, we've finally got the backup to a reasonable size (working ) Thanks for your tips/suggestions.
-
thank you for your replies so far, I thought I had excluded things like mp3s wma's etc It appears I was mistaken :S Excludeded a load of files back in business "R2's file screening" Not sure what that is explain a little please sounds interesting
