Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

ICT_GUY

Members
  • Posts

    2,543
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ICT_GUY

  1. Ex wife 1. MacArthur Park - Richard Harris or Donna Summer 2. I've Never Been To Me - Charlene 3. Lovin' You - Minnie Riperton 4. Seasons In The Sun - Terry Jacks 5. Popozao - Kevin Federline 6. Muskrat Love - Captain and Tenille 7. You Must Love Me - Madonna 8. Sometimes When We Touch - Dan Hill 9. I Am... I Said - Neil Diamond 10. Ebony and Ivory - Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder 11. Afternoon Delight - Starland Vocal Band 12. Feelings - Morris Albert 13. Honey - Bobby Goldsboro 14. Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus 15. Disco Duck - Rick Dees 16. A Horse With No Name - America 17. My Humps - Black Eyed Peas 18. Morning Train (9 to 5) - Sheena Easton 19. You Light Up My Life - Debbie Boone (OSCAR WINNING SONG) 20. Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste of Honey 21. Shannon - Henry Gross 22. In the Year 2525 (Exordium and Terminus) - Zager and Evans 23. It's Hard Out Here for a Pimp - Djay f/ Shug (OSCAR WINNING SONG) 24. I Can't Dance - Genesis 25. The Candy Man - Sammy Davis jr 26. Unfaithful - Rihanna 27. Grillz - Nelly, featuring Paul Wall, Ali & Gipp 28. Having My Baby - Paul Anka 29. Ma Belle Amie - The Tee Set 30. Do That To Me One More Time - Captain and Tenille 31. Brand New Key - Melanie 32. The Girl Is Mine - Michael Jackson and Paul McCartney 33. Wildfire - Michael Murphy 34. Doggie In The Window - Patti Page 35. Playground In My Mind - Clint Holmes 36. Laffy Taffy - D4L 37. Catch My Disease - Ben Lee 38. Daddy Don't You Walk So Fast - Wayne Newton 39. I'm A Girl, Not Yet a Woman - Britney Spears 40. Yes! We Have No Bananas - Billy Jones 41. Ode To Billie Joe - Bobbi Gentry 42. Peaches - The Presidents of the United States 43. She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy - Kenny Chesney 44. I'm In Love ith A Stripper - T. Pain with Mike Jones 45. Alone Again (Naturally) - Gilbert O'Sullivan 46. These Boots Are Made For Walking - Jessica Simpson 47. Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes 48. Starry Eyed Surprize - Oakenfold 49. Beautiful Soul - Jessie McCartney 50. Can I Touch You... There? - Michael Bolton 51. Midnight At The Oasis - Maria Muldaur 52. (Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Bryan Adams 53. Oh Babe, What Would You Say? - Hurricane Smith 54. Ring The Alarm - Beyonce 55. I Am Woman - Helen Reddy 56. Informer - Snow 57. I'm Real - Jennifer Lopez 58. Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song 59. The Only Thing That Looks Good On Me Is You - Bryan Adams 60 Let Her Cry - Hootie and the Blowfish 61. Butterfly - Crazy Town 62. Are You Jimmy Ray? - Jimmy Ray 63. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston 64. Hey Ma - Cam'ron feat. Juelz Santana, Feekey Zekey and Toya 65. I Write The Songs - Barry Manilow 66. Picture - Kid Rock featuring Sheryl Crow 67. The Warrior - Scandal 68. Sorry 2004 - Ruben Studdard 69. Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot 70. Float On - Modest Mouse 71. Lady In Red - Chris DeBurgh And if you sat through that lot of c*ap, you would only just be getting the idea of what my first marrige was like.
  2. I call HOAX. A widely published story that a 13-year-old has been convicted of fraud after stealing his dad's credit card and ordering two prostitutes from an escort agency may be a hoax. The original story said Ralph Hardy used the card to take his friends on a $US30,000 spending spree that ended with them playing Halo on an Xbox with prostitutes in a Texas motel, according to a Money.co.uk report. However police from the county where the alleged incident was supposedly took place say the story doesn't stack up. Newark county police spokeperson Amy Cromer said, "As far as we know, this story is a hoax. There have not been any arrests here, and we're not aware of any convictions like that in this county." According to the story police were alerted by a concerned delivery clerk who delivered soft drinks and junk food to the teens' motel room, and were asked by the group where they could find some women and were willing to pay. They told him they had won a World of Warcraft tournament and wanted to relax. By the time the police arrived the two $1000-a-night escorts were playing on the Xbox with the boys. The teens reportedly told the prostitutes they were "people of restricted growth" working in a travelling circus, and couldn't refuse them because it would be discriminating against the disabled, which is against Texas law. The two girls sensed something was wrong when the boys preferred to play Halo rather than engage in their services. Hardy allegedly told police his father wouldn't mind because he forgot to buy him a present for his birthday the week before. Hardy is quoted as saying that when he's older, he wants to be a politician.
  3. Is true.
  4. FastStone Image Viewer, Screen Capture, Photo Resizer ... Faststone image resizer.
  5. I would like to be a good looking super rich version of me. I never get bored when not working.
  6. Did you build a caching server? I have the "free" server here. Its a bit of a joke. A celeron dektop with a gig of ram. I want to have a rack mounted server and since I can buy a quad core sever with 2 gigs of ram for £350 I think this is the way to go. I have heard bad things about the RM ones being not that reliable.
  7. The battery on our test one died after 4 weeks. That's weeks sitting in my cupboard doing nowt whilst switched off.
  8. Just got a quote through, looks fairly cheap (around £4 something a pc) so it wont be an issue, I am just checking up on what is included.
  9. Its why I posted it, finally a neat and easy way to access sata HDs. Great for testing, wiping and ghosting? All for £25!
  10. Now this is genuinely useful, I could use this today. £25 from maplins. Maplin > SATA Hard Drive USB Docking Station http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/9f4f0a0203.jpg • Allows you to quickly read SATA hard drives without installing them • Hot swap USB docking bay for all SATA hard drives • Supports both 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch drives • Far easier to use than a USB enclosure • Quick release eject button • USB 2.0 transfer rate upto 480Mbps
  11. I was under the impression that this only applied if you were using the enterprise console? Not if you were using the boot disk and ghost cast?
  12. They will, honestly.
  13. I believe you can just go to windows sys32, though I have never tried to use these to install from scratch, it does contain the windows cache of drivers.
  14. Worth knowing as we will most likely be taking you up on your offer of pcs for £300.
  15. They bought the buisiness from IBM, they are essentially IBM laptops and built like brick S**t houses. We have three that I have bought for various family members, all without fault. The oldest is an original IBM from around 2001 and is still going strong.
  16. FastStone Image Viewer, Screen Capture, Photo Resizer ... An alternative image resizing app, its very good and free.
  17. I think my limit is more to do with the server than anything else. But it might be that the version of ghost is 5+years old.
  18. A quick question about ghosting. How many pc's can you ghost at a time and on what sort of spec network? I know that speed will be a factor of server, network, and client but I am trying to work out what I am likely to be able to do when the new suite and servers come online. Currently I can reliably ghost 8 - 10 pcs (using ghost ver 7.4) on a 1gigabit backboned network (100mbit to client) from an old 1.4ghz athlon based server using a Raptor 10k HD. So the new quad core server with a 150gig raptor image drive and the latest version of ghost should give a boost but I have no idea to what. All feedback greatly appreciated as I am going to be ordering licences asap.
  19. Do not worry, full Format writes the file system then checks for bad sectors. It does not write over the HD any more than a quick format does.
  20. Excellent. You have to wonder why there so many idiots still left alive though.
  21. We have all done it, Its one reason why I always wait a few weeks before doing anything with old HD's (just in case). You will probably find that the docs are gone, depending on the size of HD. Do not boot to that HD to do the recovery, put the drive as a slave in another PC as if you boot it up XP will start writting over more of the HD.
  22. ICT_GUY

    XP SP3

    This might affect some people. (myself included). Microsoft slams OEMs over XP SP3 install cock-up | Channel Register “Microsoft is aware of a reboot issue experienced by some users who have attempted to install Windows XP SP3,” said a Microsoft spokesman. “While the root cause of this issue is complex, it results from OEMs improperly placing a Windows XP image created for an Intel-based computer onto machines with non-Intel chipsets. Microsoft issued guidance to OEMs advising them to only load Windows XP images onto like hardware in 2004.” Indeed, the software giant also updated a knowledge base document (888372) on the same day it spat out the final XP service pack on 6 May. It points out that the Intel processor driver (Intelppm.sys) may try to load on non-Intel-based PCs because of an errant registry key left over from the original Sysprep image that was intended for Intel machines only
  23. Well he was dying to get out to see an old flame, but the fires of passion were cruely extinguished by a policeman who could not stand the heat but this only added fuel to the fire of his undying love. Yet in the end, although his infatuation still Smoldered he had to cool his kerosene fuelled jets of love. A good match is hard to find, and the heat of new love is usually the hottest. And as a certain white board supplier says "Lighting the flames of Learning"
  24. That's a lot of beer!
  25. I just did a search through the staff user areas for pics. I found 3 gigs worth, now all rapidly being rezized down from an average 4megs to 120kb. Good job too since we were down to our last 3 gigs of storage again. New server coming soon, 3 TB!
×
×
  • Create New...