-
Posts
2,107 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by round2it
-
Fired up the PS2 last night 3 hours later the wife comes home and shouts
round2it replied to round2it's topic in General Chat
yes it is I am scouring the charity shops for ps2 games at the moment its like a hobby -
Thought I would have a go on the old ps2 nestled underneath the tv. Played killzone campaign again and to be honest for the spec of the machine it was a good game. Played for 3 hours while the wife was out and then she shouted at me for not doing the washing up . What are you fav ps2 games? Also does anyone have a ribbon cable for the ps2 controller ports as my 2nd ps2 controller ports are fubard
-
Just downladed pdq and it updated java on 18 p4 2.8 gx280s in 5 mins it seems to work really well. Yes they are old but it was a good test. It also appears to block the auto update of java too which is good I am going to buy this for a year and see how much time it saves me.
-
Security marking - SelectaDNA/Selectamark worth it?
round2it replied to DorsetTech's topic in Physical Security
never got anything back when we used smartwater I now use a good old engraver to etch the details onto all equipment. they cant take stuff to cash convertors or cex anymore -
Oh yes I have those wipe the egg off the face moments and hope no one sees your post
-
Do not install solus 3 client on the machine you will be in a world of pain then next time you upgrade. Solus 3 works perfectly fine once you have imaged you pcs.
-
I would sudgest giving tech support a ring as you run the risk of data loss and that would be a nighmare to fix. Support will have an admin account for use on the server
-
PM me your email and I will send you the template for students
-
Been asked for digital sign In system. Would love to try the systems mentioned. Before I buy something
-
i am looking at gigasoftdatabackup.com they are very good price wise and they remote in to do an install, does live sql backup and files
-
I have the same plugs. Ensure you dont connect them through extension leads as mine went down to 60mbps Once i plugged it directly into the socket i now get about 400.
-
[sims] FMS printing Cheques issue since last upgrade
round2it replied to round2it's topic in MIS Systems
I will check solus3 in the morning. Thanks phil for the update -
[ipad] Airserver and mandatory profiles
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
yea it looks like the demo needs activating upon each launch so presume the full version will not do this. Thanks partick -
+1 for fiddler great tool to find out what is getting blocked etc. must have tool
-
[sims] FMS printing Cheques issue since last upgrade
round2it replied to round2it's topic in MIS Systems
PM Sent With my details Thank you Phil -
[sims] FMS printing Cheques issue since last upgrade
round2it replied to round2it's topic in MIS Systems
OMG The resolution from capita was change the default printer to the cheque printer. why oh why do I pay for this service. if I select a printer to print cheques I expect it to do that. Very very ***** off right now -
[sims] FMS printing Cheques issue since last upgrade
round2it replied to round2it's topic in MIS Systems
I will ring crapita on monday. -
[ipad] Airserver and mandatory profiles
round2it replied to round2it's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
The support people have not replied after 2 days so thats worrying -
Hi guys Just trialing airserver here and like the product but have an issue with using it with mandatory profiles. i have installed the trial but whenever i launch the trial it asks for the reg code again (it is saved in the box so it is remembering it) if i buy the full version will this box go away? do i need to put anything in the mandatory profile ? im hoping the registered key sits on the pc and not in the users profile. any help appretiated
-
Has anyone encountered an issue with FMS not following the printing setup defined within FMS under the print setup option with in FMS you select which printer does what function cheques reports etc. ok setup a printer just for cheques do the cheque run and then click print etc but the cheques are sent to the default printer not the one setup within fms this is only happening since the last upgrade. anyone seen this behaviour
