-
Posts
2,107 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by round2it
-
im pretty sure this is a permissions issue on the shares look at staff share settings on your server see whats the difference when I did ours I had to give read permission somewhere but cant remember for the life in me
- 6 replies
-
- binding mac to ad
- mac ad
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Laptop screen replacement from normal suppliers.
round2it replied to nicholab's topic in How do you do....it?
https://www.screens.uk/ they will set you up an account that accepts Purchase orders I have used them a couple of times VAT registered also -
Messages to all stations for emergencies
round2it replied to AlanD's topic in Windows Server 2008 R2
net support notify is perfect for what you require and to be honest for its functionality it costs peanuts we use it for attendance if a teacher has not done a register a message pops up on the screen internal lockdows. we can push message to all workstations (just teaching staff and LSAs etc) It support (log out of sims as I am going to run an upgrade you get the message). it just works and it is teacher/admin proof use the attendance part and lockdown with slt to share the cost so your department does not have to pay for it all. -
Teams working in Chrome but not in IE and Edge
round2it replied to alfatec's topic in Cloud Services
you need to whitelist another address let me chase the thread I did - - - Updated - - - classroom.azureedge.net -
Yea me too maybe @nickbro might be able to throw some light on this.
-
Teacher Bulletin System
round2it replied to ConcreteStag's topic in Network and Classroom Management
I looked at that. And found it to be clunky and not in your face enough. -
Herrrmmm sounds interesting. Need to get the grey matter working
-
Anyone experiencing issues with SharePoint online today?
round2it replied to jaminben's topic in Cloud Services
Sits smugly with on site exchange server. For me office 365 and exchange online seems to be very slow in general if we lost email the world would end. I have o365 for students Staff on exchange on site. Madness I know but with Ms having issues my help desk is not getting battered. -
That has more than 2 buttons and requires effort from a teacher great example though I will see hat I can do with it.
-
Not sure never tried to export that way... I will have to have a go on Monday
-
Teacher Bulletin System
round2it replied to ConcreteStag's topic in Network and Classroom Management
If you want a simple teacher proof product get net support notify. It cost peanuts and you can justify any cost by getting the attendance office onboard and have it as part of emergency lockdowns. -
If non exists does anyone fancy a project. Or to be honest this should be a feature of sims
-
Does anyone know of a product that will create visual time tables from sims timetables. Not sure if one exists but just maybe some one has a solution. It would be used by the special needs department. Thanks
-
Teacher Bulletin System
round2it replied to ConcreteStag's topic in Network and Classroom Management
Notify is great using it for messages and emergency lockdown. -
any odd gpo applying to that user?
-
Look this morning they have not processed the order, I will insert foot tomorrow
-
another 2 p worth one of my machine does this random and I just get the user to run the reg fix close sims and reopen, still not sure why it is happening going to have it run as a scheduled task on that machine
-
order sent to the admin team so you should receive it soon
-
I need a supplier of interactive whiteboard pens the grey ones with the orange band. for use with prm 78 I think the model is. I do need them quite quickly so if anyone has a regular supplier could you let me know. Thanks
-
Thanks for the script it worked perfectly it did exactly what I needed rep given
-
i have a million jobs to complete and this one was pushed on me late I will give it a go thanks
-
Due to being really pushed for time could someone knock up a batch file to do the following 1 copy ssmypic.scr to the c:\windows\system32 folder file will be stored in the netlogon folder 2 copy a folder of images from the netlogon folder 3 add a .reg file to the registry file will be stored in the netlogon folder 3 if the files have been copied already then just quit the batch I know this is really cheeky but I need to push out this damb screensaver to the whole school before Monday. any help would be appretiated
-
we used this quite a few years ago https://biblio.en.softonic.com/
-
they don't have the standard battery as the one provided is a little expensive and the laptops are not worth spending too much money on thanks
