-
Posts
2,107 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by round2it
-
https://snipeitapp.com/
-
solar winds have some tools think they do a 30 day trial
-
we use squid also, NRs support pretty much all online payment companys
-
Nrs here. Kit works well but be careful of sales rep get every thing in writing read paperwork very closely. Support is good.
-
News regarding ICT4C/YHGfL?
round2it replied to enbiggen's topic in Yorkshire & Humberside Grid for Learning (YHGfL)
Yes fusion. It does what we need nice and simple. -
News regarding ICT4C/YHGfL?
round2it replied to enbiggen's topic in Yorkshire & Humberside Grid for Learning (YHGfL)
+1 for exa I moved last year and the process was very easy. Surf protect filtering is ok Support is very good. Best thing I have done since moving from ict4c -
I get a few profiles with numbers after them. Even though they should be deleted upon logoff
-
News regarding ICT4C/YHGfL?
round2it replied to enbiggen's topic in Yorkshire & Humberside Grid for Learning (YHGfL)
im worried about my domain hosting for emails and Sophos too -
News regarding ICT4C/YHGfL?
round2it replied to enbiggen's topic in Yorkshire & Humberside Grid for Learning (YHGfL)
a lot of schools jumped ship due to lea not providing BB services -
I have this issue but if the user logs off and back on again all is fine. I would love to know what is causing this
-
not sure if I am going down the correct line but I have enabled internet publishing of calendars if I add the calendar to my outlook 2010 the calendar is displayed perfectly fine if I add to office 365 the calendar is added but im not sure if it is being updated. I have added a entry for tomorrow so I will check in 4 hours
-
Hi Guys I am wondering if you could help me out with a little issue I am having The principal wants to share her calendar with a user not part of our domain I am presented with the following Calendar sharing is not available with the following entries because of permission settings on your network the default sharing policy is set to * for all domains what am I missing here I will try and add the user into the global address book to see if the MS workaround works but im not hopeful ** update adding external contact to GAl is not working Any ideas guys I am stumped on this one.
-
maybe posting the ticket numbers and MLS might just think about answering and don't forget we pay for the privilege of not getting solutions to problems, quite a good business model.
-
or send colin an email his address is on one of the moaning at MLS support threads
-
next Monday
-
over a week with no response from support for a ticket 2nd 30 mins on hold so far phone call and we pay for this privilege, MLS you should be ashamed of yourself.
-
Altaro
-
yes thats the plan for me just going to take a copy of the vm and store it safe
-
If I had the time I would ditch them, the sales rep I spoke to was the most smug b@#$@=% I have ever had the misfortune to talk to trying to say they don't have issues. If he was in the building I would have kicked him out. Sneeky sod trying to bypass me and spoke to librarian even after repeatedly being told not to. Where are the updates for self hosted users. My support contract says we are paying for support and upgrades. My blood boils every time I have anything to do with them. They are on par with capita now oh wait they are
-
I have found that 7zip can delete the files you require its something to do with long file names
-
Struggling to find a charger for our Samsung Note tablets
round2it replied to TwistedHelixis's topic in Hardware
any old charger that runs at 5v will be fine as I have one and use my phone charger it is 1a but charges slowly try this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Original-Genuine-Samsung-Charger-Galaxy/dp/B00TTU1PVK/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1507111949&sr=8-8&keywords=samsung+galaxy+tab+charger it is the 2a version .3 of a volt is nothing to worry about -
Yes its permission on the root of the home folders
- 6 replies
-
- binding mac to ad
- mac ad
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
