simonpeterch Posted January 16, 2010 Posted January 16, 2010 Hi One and all, As I am new to this site... Wanna introduce myself to you ... Simon.. an Software Engineer working with CA. Colorado. Thanks, Simon.
Haptic Posted January 16, 2010 Posted January 16, 2010 lo all welcome aboard Mila, please do tell us about yourself ?
Socrates Posted January 16, 2010 Posted January 16, 2010 Hi desperate to post on the McKinnon must swing thread. Back later for the social niceties...
john Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 Welcome to all our new members that joined during BETT
witch Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 Welcome to all our new members that joined during BETT Yes, absolutely - and we hope to see you posting soon.
jom Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 Hi, I'm Joe - ICT teacher from a 1500 pupil secondary school in Dorset. Great school with fantastic ICT facilities and network. Saw Edugeek at BETT and was told all about it, by Witch! It sounded excellent... just my kind of thing! I'm a geek myself, but fairly new to all things e-learningm, so looking forward to using Edugeek to find out about people's experieneces with certain software, online and e-learning tools etc. Our school is using Serco VLE and MIS at the moment. Any comments / views on this? Look forward to more edugeek blogging / posts. JOM
witch Posted January 17, 2010 Posted January 17, 2010 (edited) Saw Edugeek at BETT and was told all about it, by Witch! It sounded excellent... just my kind of thing! thanks - she said modestly - but how could I not help another Dorset soul? (location-ist? Moi?) As for comments on Serco etc, have a look at the forums - you will see that there is a whole MIS forum and a whole VLE one too, where your every question will no doubt be answered Edited January 17, 2010 by witch can't spell apparently
KeithMPhoenix Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 Keith Martin from Phoenix - heard about the site from both clients and colleagues.
BluPrint Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 Hi I'm James and I am a Product Manager for SMART Technologies software (for SMART Boards amongst other things). I moved into the role from Technical Support and therefore qualify as pretty geeky. I work for Steljes Ltd. the UK distributor for SMART.
witch Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 Hi I'm James and I am a Product Manager for SMART Technologies software (for SMART Boards amongst other things). I moved into the role from Technical Support and therefore qualify as pretty geeky. I work for Steljes Ltd. the UK distributor for SMART. Welcome James Is it just me or is there a preponderance of people called James on this site?
mtillbrook Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 Hi My name is Martin and I am a senior level technician for an IT support company who specialise in schools in the Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead area. I used to be a network manager down in the south west and have been working up here now for 3 years! I love this site so I thought it was about time i started contributing!
Haptic Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 Hi My name is Martin and I am a senior level technician for an IT support company who specialise in schools in the Slough, Windsor and Maidenhead area. I used to be a network manager down in the south west and have been working up here now for 3 years! I love this site so I thought it was about time i started contributing! Welcome aboard Martin,
Danielle Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Hi I am Danielle, I work for a large organisation in technical support and sales. Just thought I'd drop by and say hello - I look forward to talking to you all Danielle xx
EduTech Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Hi I am Danielle, I work for a large organisation in technical support and sales. Just thought I'd drop by and say hello - I look forward to talking to you all Danielle xx Welcome to the forums danielle!
EduTech Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 No problem, about time you signed up! Simon keep your eyes in your sockets
Haptic Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 No problem, about time you signed up! Simon keep your eyes in your sockets lol dude i am quite happy with my own mrs fella just welcoming a new member like i always do ,
EduTech Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 lol dude i am quite happy with my own mrs fella just welcoming a new member like i always do , Joke lol! chill out James.
Haptic Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 Joke lol! chill out James. i know fella thus why i put "lol" and a
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now