Doggz Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! Read & listen my friends, read & listen. It's time to awake from your slumber.
LosOjos Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! Read & listen my friends, read & listen. It's time to awake from your slumber. You know the catchphrases aren't helping us to believe that you're not sat in a tin foil hat under a desk somewhere, don't you?
jamesb Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! Read & listen my friends, read & listen. It's time to awake from your slumber. The sleeper must awaken! Muad'dib! Or alternatively: 'In His House at R'lyeh Dead Cthulhu waits dreaming, yet He shall rise and His kingdom shall cover the Earth.'
Doggz Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 lol, you guy's are good. I'm actually sat camouflarged, watching you! Oh LosOjos stop picking you nose! lmao. 1
CAM Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 Let's get back on topic... What exactly does this offer users anyway? I read it as combining EMail, IM and Chat. That smells funnily like what Pidgin has done for years and even Ubuntu 10.10 has attempted this with IRC, Multiple IM networks, Facebook, Twitter and E-Mail all combined into one small icon tray.
elsiegee40 Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 Let's get back on topic... What exactly does this offer users anyway? I read it as combining EMail, IM and Chat. That smells funnily like what Pidgin has done for years and even Ubuntu 10.10 has attempted this with IRC, Multiple IM networks, Facebook, Twitter and E-Mail all combined into one small icon tray. My son has an app on his iPod touch (IM Lite, I think) that does this
GREED Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 MSN Messenger sort of does this now with social feeds, Tweetdeck combines feeds (as well as many other apps) into one place. This is all hardly new.
MK-2 Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 the way this thread is going reminds me of a letter we received from a guy in america. basically the IT teachers were teaching about hoax and fake websites and using page about a man who creates foil helmets to stop the aliens reading your mind. he sent us a letter and proof of his findings and even a sample of the material to prove he wasn't a nut job. we had to take it seriously as a complaint!
teejay Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 (edited) For weightwatchers - [email protected] Edited November 16, 2010 by teejay 2
aerospacemango Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 For the dwindling miner community? [email protected]
MK-2 Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 for the less attractive female members [email protected]
teejay Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 For someone whose been hit in the face with a shovel - [email protected]
korifugi Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 Holy cow! I've worked out how to find and contact *them* [email protected]
LosOjos Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 (edited) Thanks to whoever neg-rep'd me for having an opinion, very brave of you! However as whoever it was has no rep, it hasn't affected my own reputation. So bite me and by the way, I don't own a "Living in a Dream World", or did you mean "you're" rather than "your"? On topic: I'm sure facebook email will be extremely popular, right up until the first story comes out that all your emails are vetted for 'targeted advertising'. And I'm almost certain they will be, so I won't be using it. Edited November 16, 2010 by LosOjos
webman Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 LosOjos: In a part of the video of the launch I watched, they said that wouldn't be the case. They already have enough information on our likes and dislikes to target advertising anyway... 1
LosOjos Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 LosOjos: In a part of the video of the launch I watched, they said that wouldn't be the case. They already have enough information on our likes and dislikes to target advertising anyway... Haven't looked at any official announcement to be fair. Still, I won't use it myself just to be on the safe side, plus as others have said you're highly unlikely to be able to access your email in school if it's part of facebook
webman Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 A lot of schools block access to third-party email services anyway, so this isn't likely to have an impact in that respect I don't think.
GREED Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 (edited) Thanks to whoever neg-rep'd me for having an opinion, very brave of you! However as whoever it was has no rep, it hasn't affected my own reputation. So bite me and by the way, I don't own a "Living in a Dream World", or did you mean "you're" rather than "your"? A little undeserved me thinks! Oh wait it would appear I have too... thats not right at all, there is no need for that! Edited November 16, 2010 by GREED
CHR1S Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 lol, you can borrow mine...I mean shoes. I love my hats to much. Tin foil by any chance?
LosOjos Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 A little undeserved me thinks! Oh wait it would appear I have too... thats not right at all, there is no need for that! It's a conspiracy!
CHR1S Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 What is it with Brummies being a bit mental....
GREED Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 What is it with Brummies being a bit mental.... You said it no me! lol
GREED Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 It's a conspiracy! Waiting for your rep to drop again ;D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now