LosOjos Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 Lol, they are are planning to introduce or have already cash rewards for people who spot crimes or indecents act on cctv accessed via the internet. They are already trialling the system via benefit fraudsters. £50 for reporting someone. They've been doing that for years, it's called Crime Stoppers, and I personally think if you have a problem with it you have something to hide. I have no problem with anybody reporting a crime.
Doggz Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 I've seen the kind of video's you're talking about before, the whole point of conspiracy theories is to take seemingly un-related instances and find a link, however tedious it might be, but to say it with conviction. I'm not going to try to dissuade you from your theories though - whatever makes you happy/paranoid! Then don't! They are not theories! these particular video are backed up by hard evidence. I'm not going to send you to watch a conspiracy theory! How would that help convince you? Look take a look at least and then reasearch some of what you hear in the videos, then if you still don't believe, thats you right to do so.
GREED Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 The Number 26, decent film, and there are more than a few potential Carey-esque nutters trawling the net I'm sure! Never saw it (26 or 23, whichever it was!) but looked quite good. There are many holywood examples (as a lot of this thread seems to return to holywood ideas!) too of where conspiracies are deliberatly caused to shift focus from the real adgenda/issue. Even theories planted that are exactly correct, just so that we can all dismiss them as rubbish... Now that will get ya noodles running!
LosOjos Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 They are not theories! these particular video are backed up by hard evidence. I'm not going to send you to watch a conspiracy theory! How would that help convince you? Look take a look at least and then reasearch some of what you hear in the videos, then if you still don't believe, thats you right to do so. If they really were backed up by hard evidence like you suggest, then the offending parties would be on death row by now. 1
Doggz Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 If they really were backed up by hard evidence like you suggest, then the offending parties would be on death row by now. Some of the leaks/informers are already dead, but others the offenders are very much protected for now. It's becoming harder for them to hide and a big movement will happen.
LosOjos Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 Some of the leaks/informers are already dead, but others the offenders are very much protected for now. It's becoming harder for them to hide and a big movement will happen. When that happens, I'll eat my shoe's. (I don't own a hat)
Doggz Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 When that happens, I'll eat my shoe's. (I don't own a hat) lol, you can borrow mine...I mean shoes. I love my hats to much.
LosOjos Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 lol, you can borrow mine...I mean shoes. I love my hats to much. Trust me, you won't want them back!
jamesb Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 Some of the leaks/informers are already dead, but others the offenders are very much protected for now. It's becoming harder for them to hide and a big movement will happen. Hilarious. Again, you're giving them too much and too little credit in one. If they're smart enough to find the supposed leaks and informers, then they're quite capable of figuring out that killing them will only help the conspiracy theorists. Instead, with the supposedly massive resources at their disposal, it would be much easier to discredit them and not kill them. On the other hand if they're stupid enough to kill the supposed leaks and informers, I doubt they'd even be able to track them down in the first place - and that the information would even remain secret enough to allow a conspiracy to form (rather than just being public knowledge) to begin with. Humans are very good at pattern recognition in events, pictures, everything. Unfortunately you get the problem that people spot patterns where there are none. When you look at some of the genuine conspiracies which have occurred in the past, and the effectiveness of secrecy in some instances (just check the list of documents released from the National Records Bureau after 30 year secrecy ratings are dropped) these conspiracy theories are simply laughable. It's the conspiracies that no one's heard about that scare me, the ones which make it out there with youtube videos are simply good comic relief.
jamesb Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 You mean X Factor results? I was thinking the complicity of our government in torturing suspects, which has only come to light relatively recently and has, to be honest, probably received less attention than the faked moon landing conspiracy. Of course saying that I do suppose X Factor is closely related to torture, so yeah, that'll do.
LosOjos Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 I was thinking the complicity of our government in torturing suspects, which has only come to light relatively recently and has, to be honest, probably received less attention than the faked moon landing conspiracy. Of course saying that I do suppose X Factor is closely related to torture, so yeah, that'll do. I heard Wagner is the head of a secret organization who personally fly people to Guantanamo Bay to torture them, and X Factor votes fund it, that's why he's still in. Prove that my conspiracy theory has any less credit than any of the other million on YouTube
GREED Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 I was thinking the complicity of our government in torturing suspects, which has only come to light relatively recently and has, to be honest, probably received less attention than the faked moon landing conspiracy. Of course saying that I do suppose X Factor is closely related to torture, so yeah, that'll do. Shocking yes, surprising no. X Factor = torture... definately! (C'mon Wagner!)
webman Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 I heard Wagner is the head of a secret organization who personally fly people to Guantanamo Bay to torture them, and X Factor votes fund it, that's why he's still in. Exactly. Which is why you're still charged for votes after the closing time!
jamesb Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 Shocking yes, surprising no. Oh I'm neither shocked nor surprised, just dissappointed.
rolfea Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 Careful guys, if we defend this too much a conspiracy might start out that we are actually working for facebook and / or the government to feed information about computer equipment and website reviews...
jamesb Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 Careful guys, if we defend this too much a conspiracy might start out that we are actually working for facebook and / or the government to feed information about computer equipment and website reviews... You're on to me... Can you just wait where you are for thirty minutes or so? The helicopters take a while.
Theblacksheep Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 They are not theories! these particular video are backed up by hard evidence. I'm not going to send you to watch a conspiracy theory! How would that help convince you? Look take a look at least and then reasearch some of what you hear in the videos, then if you still don't believe, thats you right to do so. Unfortunatly the media only refere to 'conspiracies' when used with the word 'theory' so people are programmed with a word association game. They ignore the fact that most crimes are conspiracies (conspiracy to.....) and anything not proven is a theory..... for instance it is by definition a conspiracy theory that bin laden did 911, just as much as its a conspiracy theory that its not bin laden in the videos the US drags out before every election to remind the masses of the bad guy. Who on here has actually read the 911 commision report or the multiple conflicting nist reports? @Greed: Holywood do so well at it. Lone Gunman, espiside 1 from april 2001. "no one could ever imagine what happened" 1
rolfea Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 You're on to me... Can you just wait where you are for thirty minutes or so? The helicopters take a while. As long as you can make it look like an insurance scam.. then deal
GREED Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 @Greed: Holywood do so well at it. Lone Gunman, espiside 1 from april 2001. "no one could ever imagine what happened" The show got cancelled? lol I joke!
Theblacksheep Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 The show got cancelled? lol I joke! Terrible show.... interesting first episode.
GREED Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 Terrible show.... interesting first episode. Never saw it, I remember the premise though and even now think it is terribly short-lived idea!
MK-2 Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 http://gadgetophilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/t10neuralizer.jpg so anyway, i was driving down the m1 and this guy cut me up, what are all your thoughts on bad driving.........
elsiegee40 Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 I can 100% guarantee that facebook will cease to be of any interest whatsoever in the press, now this story has broken BBC News - Prince William to marry Kate Middleton next year
GREED Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 I can 100% guarantee that facebook will cease to be of any interest whatsoever in the press, now this story has broken BBC News - Prince William to marry Kate Middleton next year Even better, on that page just under Kate is a picture of a torture victim... I think that is a sign! lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now