mattx Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 (edited) The Cameronizer - For All Your Bandwagon Needs! Cameronizer.com - Tory billboard generator Edited January 20, 2010 by mattx
Mako Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/2456/capturezg.png +1. I lol'd. Why didn't I think of that one...
mattx Posted January 20, 2010 Author Posted January 20, 2010 (edited) Problem I have is most of mine are too ditry to post..... Edited January 20, 2010 by mattx
CHR1S Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 (edited) And another one... This is fun! Edited January 20, 2010 by CHR1S 1
mattx Posted January 20, 2010 Author Posted January 20, 2010 Cameronizer.com - Tory billboard generator Always wondered why he walked like that.......
ninjabeaver Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 (edited) Same as SysMan here. Cameronizer.com - Tory billboard generator Or BSF - Cameronizer.com - Tory billboard generator Edited January 20, 2010 by ninjabeaver
mattx Posted January 20, 2010 Author Posted January 20, 2010 Too obvious WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HA - not many people will get that unless they have seen 'Office Space'
mattx Posted January 20, 2010 Author Posted January 20, 2010 Monty Python Cameron: He's a dirty boy. Sorry, dirty Eton boy.
mattx Posted January 20, 2010 Author Posted January 20, 2010 (edited) I'll stop soon. Promise. Edited January 20, 2010 by mattx
Batman Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 I really enjoyed making David Cameron say things, or using the poster to say things about him. Then I realised that Bob Dylan lyrics work brilliantly. Ladies and gentleman, I present the Bob Dylan collection... (My favourite is "Pay for your ticket - and don't complain") EDIT: Actually, I've changed my mind, the Maggie's Farm reference is just genius, even if I say so myself 1
mattx Posted January 20, 2010 Author Posted January 20, 2010 I really enjoyed making David Cameron say things, or using the poster to say things about him. Then I realised that Bob Dylan lyrics work brilliantly. Ladies and gentleman, I present the Bob Dylan collection... (My favourite is "Pay for your ticket - and don't complain") EDIT: Actually, I've changed my mind, the Maggie's Farm reference is just genius, even if I say so myself The problem with Maggie's Farm is that everytime I hear it [ it does not get played that often ] - I tend to think of 'The Blues Band' version which was on their Itchy Feet album I think...... They crucified it.
Batman Posted January 21, 2010 Posted January 21, 2010 This might get you over it... [nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGuimWXRjSU]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now