MarkPower Posted February 26, 2009 Posted February 26, 2009 Morning all. Ruckus are presenting a webinar on behalf of Net-Ctrl this morning at 10.30am based on the interest we had a the Bett Show this year on the Edugeek stand. The webinar will be about 40 minutes long and cover the following. 1. Introduction Ruckus & Net-Ctrl 2. Latest technology 3. Case Studies 4. Inside the Graphical User Interface. Should you not have had a chance to meet with us or discuss the solution and wish to join us today then please register at the below link and we will forward the relevent log in details. Sign Up!! Requirments will be a browser and speakers, full chat facility will be available for questions at the end of the webinar. Look forward to you joining us Regards Mark Power Wireless Sales Manager 01473 281211 1
MarkPower Posted February 26, 2009 Author Posted February 26, 2009 Thanks - Worth a look. Have signed up. Thanks for joining us will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Cheers Mark
MarkPower Posted February 26, 2009 Author Posted February 26, 2009 Morning all About 30 minutes left for registration of the webinar so anyone that has not signed up yet please feel free to do so. Sign Up!! Cheers Mark
MarkPower Posted February 26, 2009 Author Posted February 26, 2009 All log in details have been sent so if anyone has not received them please let me know through the site or via [email protected] Cheers Mark
SYNACK Posted February 26, 2009 Posted February 26, 2009 Signed up and enjoyed the webinar, very informative with a good presenter. The hardware looks very impressive and I will be looking for a New Zealand distributer for a demo when I can convince my schools to upgrade to a propper wireless solutions rather than stacks of consumer grade APs. Thanks.
TechMonkey Posted February 26, 2009 Posted February 26, 2009 Was it recorded in any way? Would like to have a look but was unable to be around at that time.
Diello Posted February 26, 2009 Posted February 26, 2009 Yes - was very impressive. Something to try to work into the next DevPlan me thinks.
ninjabeaver Posted February 26, 2009 Posted February 26, 2009 Was it recorded in any way? Would like to have a look but was unable to be around at that time. Ditto. Wsa in a meeting today so could not make it.
jamin100 Posted February 26, 2009 Posted February 26, 2009 Ditto. Wsa in a meeting today so could not make it. If it was i'd appreciate a copy to show my slt
Dom_ Posted February 26, 2009 Posted February 26, 2009 I could use a copy too, missed the first 40 mins, that last bit i caught was very impressive though!
MarkPower Posted February 26, 2009 Author Posted February 26, 2009 Many thanks to all that attended the webinar and the nice feedback we have received so far. We have a copy of the presentation which I will post shortly for all to see. If there is a need I would also be happy to re run this with the commentry in the next week or two allowing anyone that missed it to join in. Post will be up shorlty. Kind Regards Mark Power 01473 281211 3
MarkPower Posted February 26, 2009 Author Posted February 26, 2009 Signed up and enjoyed the webinar, very informative with a good presenter. The hardware looks very impressive and I will be looking for a New Zealand distributer for a demo when I can convince my schools to upgrade to a propper wireless solutions rather than stacks of consumer grade APs. Thanks. Will be happy to put you in touch with a local distributor as and when you are ready. Thanks for listening. Cheers Mark
MarkPower Posted February 26, 2009 Author Posted February 26, 2009 Hi All As requested please find the powerpoint presentation relating to the Ruckus Webinar from earlier today, appologies we have not recorded the audio, we can always re run this at a later date if required. Events & Webinars Please email or call me with any questions you may have, always happy to help. Cheers for now Mark [email protected] 01473 281211 4
john Posted February 26, 2009 Posted February 26, 2009 Sorry to have missed it Mark, but I am sure it was a good one, was enjoying the delights of Serco Training in Manchester today so no joining yourselves, but will probably use the slides to give to the management at my place to try and ensure they know its worth it.
MarkPower Posted February 26, 2009 Author Posted February 26, 2009 No problem John, infact you could probably do the presentation by now If there is enough interest as I said we will re run it and you can join the next one. Cheers Mark
john Posted February 26, 2009 Posted February 26, 2009 I probably could do it when I look at the slide but the software thingy is new to me, but the kit is the same great value excellent product. Perhaps me and Mike should do the next one for you 2 Ruckus users I see my old place's logo is in there Very nice touch, I could probably get you the even smarter version of it rather than the one grabbed from the website as I will have it on my memory stick still
MarkPower Posted February 26, 2009 Author Posted February 26, 2009 I probably could do it when I look at the slide but the software thingy is new to me, but the kit is the same great value excellent product. Perhaps me and Mike should do the next one for you 2 Ruckus users I see my old place's logo is in there Very nice touch, I could probably get you the even smarter version of it rather than the one grabbed from the website as I will have it on my memory stick still Would love the smarter logo mate please, sort of put that slide together a little late one night as I realised you all like to see others that have the kit. You and Mike doing the next demo that would be cracking, problem is it will cost me loads in beer I am sure
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now