FN-GM Posted June 19 Posted June 19 4 hours ago, Arthur said: I bet it's going to be expensive! 😢 Seems to be my catchphrase at the moment...
Slarty66 Posted June 26 Posted June 26 On 19/06/2026 at 19:55, Arthur said: GTA VI pre-orders for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S officially start on 25th June 2026 https://www.rockstargames.com/VI I bet it's going to be expensive! 😢 £69:99 cheaper than I expected. I won't be pre-ordering it but maybe pick it up later in the year. I've got far too many games to complete and the Zelda Ocarina of time remake on the switch 2 will be out around that time as well.
Cat_Jam148 Posted June 26 Posted June 26 (edited) I knew it was to be expected following R* previous last few releases, but still a little bit disappointed that it's not releasing day 1 on PC. I know PC gets the better version eventually, with extra features/fidelity, but I'm more annoyed at R* double dipping knowing that some people won't be able to stomach the delay so will buy on console, and then again on PC when it releases. I was guilty of this with RDR2, but won't be doing the same with VI - I've waited this long, what is another year??? Also not a fan of their ultimate edition, with locking access to certain stores behind it Edited June 26 by Cat_Jam148
6Foot3 Posted June 26 Posted June 26 (edited) 34 minutes ago, Cat_Jam148 said: Also not a fan of their ultimate edition, with locking access to certain stores behind it I think there should be backlash because of this. I also think they're going to sell GTA VI online as a separate game so you have to buy that as well. "GTA VI is a single-player experience" Edited June 26 by 6Foot3 1
LeMarchand Posted June 29 Posted June 29 Just don't buy the physical release thinking you can take it down to CEX later... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c6210nj8gpro
jthompson Posted June 30 Posted June 30 I'm assuming that there'll be a biting satire of all of this within the game itself.
machy Posted June 30 Posted June 30 > Righteous Slaughter 3 - Remastered Ultimate Premium Gold 4k Edition | Subscribe to Life Invader Premium Pro Plus to get 100 Premium Ultra rare Pro Bullets a month for free with LIPAI to help guide you win. $50/Day, Subscription required to play, you will be banned if you miss a payment, Extra Bullets must be purchased separately, Guns only available in Premium Pro Plus gold and Above 2
Slarty66 Posted June 30 Posted June 30 24 minutes ago, machy said: > Righteous Slaughter 3 - Remastered Ultimate Premium Gold 4k Edition | Subscribe to Life Invader Premium Pro Plus to get 100 Premium Ultra rare Pro Bullets a month for free with LIPAI to help guide you win. $50/Day, Subscription required to play, you will be banned if you miss a payment, Extra Bullets must be purchased separately, Guns only available in Premium Pro Plus gold and Above Sounds like Star Citizen pricing .....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now