Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Is the 'Thanks' system broken? I click the button but it isn't appear to be doing anything. No message appears under the post.
  • Thanks 1
Posted
At the conf now so I cant really take a proper look. It was working for me before but a new build of vbulletin came out last night and I did the upgrade so I am guessing that the problem.
Posted
At the conf now so I cant really take a proper look. It was working for me before but a new build of vbulletin came out last night and I did the upgrade so I am guessing that the problem.

That seems most likely.

Posted

All traces of the thanks system seem to have disappeared, they no longer show up in the main forum or on the user profile pages.

 

Are they offline for maintenance or gone for good?

  • Thanks 1
Posted

New everything would be ok... :D

 

If i could thank you for re-asuring everyone now.. i would :p but me cant so u'll have tow ait and get double thanks when u fix it. ;)

 

James

 

* Do u like break things, so that when u fix them people thank you and u loook better :D *

Posted
Nah there was a compatability issue with VB 3.7.1, they launched a patch today for it as I got a notifcation of a new version :p
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...