TIOAOA Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 I've been asked to source 10 ipads for our SEN pupils, this will be our first foray into the apple world. Can anyone recommend me a supplier in the North West that can both provide the devices and set them up? My time at this school is limited and I'd like a fire and forget solution. Thanks
bknaggs Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 We use MCC based in Warrington. I'm not sure how much extra the setup would be per device but they'll definitely do it. https://www.mccdigital.com/ 1
localtech Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 We use JTRS used them for a few years they specialise in education t: 0330 223 0500 1
Andycat Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 We've had successful tenders from Western, JTRS and GBM over the 7 years of our scheme, all have been good. 1
BonnyArmadillo Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 Used GBM and Albion massively in my last role in an Apple school 1
edmokeski Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 I'd pick from the list of ASEs here: https://www.apple.com/uk/education/how-to-buy/solution-experts/ ASEs are probably best placed for the sort of turnkey solution you're after. We deal with Trams, who are great, but in London. I've talked to a number of these companies at BETT and the like, and they've all seemed pretty capable. I don't think there's a lot of wiggle room on Apple pricing, so you're probably going to be shopping based on the quality of their added value "fire and forget" services and the like. 1
TechieJI Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 I have found Jigsaw 24 always good on price and service 1
john Posted February 26, 2020 Posted February 26, 2020 Would recommend GBM they are a good bunch of people - https://gbmdt.co.uk/ 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now