Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

sukh

Members
  • Posts

    2,161
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sukh

  1. I say yes, has the issue been resolved?
  2. You need 2007 or above backend for that. 2003 wont work.
  3. No, calendar data is stored in the DB.
  4. For Office not Exch, State which one you are on both for Office & Exch
  5. 2 options Share an Outlook calendar with other people - Outlook - Office.com Enable Internet Calendar Publishing: Exchange 2010 Help
  6. IIRC you cant with a PF calendar only mbx's. Might be an idea to move that PF calendar to a shared mbx.
  7. Is it sorted? Did you apply the latest CU?
  8. Cumulative Update for Office I added the user from the GAL to my contacts in Outlook and it still doesnt show.
  9. Works as expected, what CU do you have on the clients?
  10. I have tested both and I don't see the picture, as expected, I will delete the OST and test again
  11. Depending on how the laptop clients are connecting it may be working as expected. Set-OABVirtualDirectory: Exchange 2007 Help
  12. Turn of OA if not using or use a GPO to set the Fast/Slow network settings...
  13. apart from any sync apps which service providers wont allow between different systems, you eiyhet set an alt recipient to deliver to both mail accounts or use a outlook clinet/server side rule for those accountz you arr working on.
  14. that is exactly where I have seen issue with clients, when TLS is in use, and the cause 10/10 times has been esmtp.
  15. Could be a number of things, verify autodiscover is working and set correctly. Run the test from the client, i.e Outlook sys tray icon. Hold Control and right click Oulook icon>Test Email....>Uncheck Guest boxes, and test
  16. Need to explain in more details what the issue is and provide exact steps. How many are effected, can you repro the issue etc...
  17. It's your data they have, most providers that I have worked with are obliged to provide the data in a format that can be read and accessed by other systems. I would escalate this and get them to provide your data.
  18. maybe see it as an opportunity to give everykne email rather than them two. If not O365 may suit you better although from what I remember yiu need a min of 5.
  19. why not use a public folder calendar and share it out.
  20. login as user of mailboc and share the calendar via outlook would be thr easiest way.
  21. I normally turn off esmtp, causes more issues than helping.
  22. bring exch in house or use O365.
×
×
  • Create New...