Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. IanT

    Satellite Pro A100

    True, I'll give him a virtual slap
  2. IanT

    Satellite Pro A100

    what! This: http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/jsp/supportMyProduct.do?service=EU
  3. IanT

    Satellite Pro A100

    Satellite Pro A100 driver downloads - Google Search
  4. I live and work near london so this is a bonus for me! I've just mailed my Head asking If I can go to this!
  5. Sounds funny but OWA (2010) works ALOT better in Firefox than IE8 lol
  6. 52+ Weeks :eek: (haha)
  7. Bink.nu | Volume Activation Management MMC Tool 2.0 (Beta) - Bink.nu
  8. haha - I bet I wont be saying that within the week
  9. I've just heard\read that you WILL be able to put Exchange 2007 on 2008 R2 soon with an update
  10. Make sure you have the features installed for IIS, just cause you tick\check IIS it doesnt INSTALL all the features.
  11. I had a interview for the Network Manager there (didnt get it), the school took over Haling Manor High School this year. School is nice, there going to really push the IT there over the next few years, will be excellent for a ICT Techie. Harris Academies are good places to work for, I start my new job this friday at East Dulwich Academy
  12. Try Richer Sounds - The UK's Hi-Fi, Home Cinema & Flat Panel TV Specialists!, they normally do some good deals
  13. Im sure I've seen a blu ray player for £97..............cant remember where though My parents gave me theres £200 Sony Blu Ray
  14. IanT

    I did a boo boo!

    Just checked my 2 backup tapes.........nothing on them Im gonna try ONE more bit of software!! (This is for personal use at home by the way, no way related to work lol)
  15. IanT

    I did a boo boo!

    Nope, attached it too my laptop, plugged SATA into a caddy. Result, didnt find the file I wanted
  16. IanT

    I did a boo boo!

    4 hours left on Recuva
  17. IanT

    I did a boo boo!

    Running now!!
  18. IanT

    I did a boo boo!

    Thanks Chaps, let me give these a go.
  19. IanT

    I did a boo boo!

    Hi Guys, I deleted a 150Mb .pst file off my desktop at home! by mistake and emptied the recycle bin (opps i know) Can anyone recommend a GOOD data recovery app, I've used GetDataBackup for NTFS but that scanned the entire drive and then crashed!! Any suggestions?
  20. Director of Information Technology at King Edward's School - TES Connect Looks like a technical hands on job!
  21. Welcome to our Family
  22. IanT

    VPN Tunnel

    Sorted now, I knew I wasnt going mad, all settings were correct, and Tunnels were connected.........left it.......come back next day and all working! I can ping there router, get onto the router etc etc Im Happy.
  23. Hi Guys, Wonder if any of you could shed some light on a little problem I have.......... Got 2 Routers (1x DG834Gv5 and 1x DG834Gv2), We have 2 sites, want to make a VPN Tunnel between the 2, I've configured the tunnel and it seems to connect fine BUT cant seem to ping or do anything between the sites in this tunnel. Any ideas?
  24. IanT

    Exchange 2010

    fixed it now!
×
×
  • Create New...