Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. I'll be voting but WONT be voting for any of the major parties...........Im doing what LBC have said............EVERYONE votes but not for any of the major parties!! I'll be forcing my other half to vote also
  2. ahhhhhhhhhh Metallica i love this band, I went to the 2007 concert at wembley, it was wicked I also LOVED it when they did the San Francisco Symphony stuff
  3. I like that, well done
  4. After working full on for 2 weeks today was my lay in!!! 09:45 and the MUSIC starts going!!! I wasnt happy
  5. Update: Well he's broken the abatement notice next is court!!!
  6. I got a Cisco 24 Porter (2900 Series XL)
  7. I did this a few weeks ago, I just added the computers to the Security tab and that stopped random people from other parts of the school printing to it
  8. Vauxhall Corsa (P Reg\97) 1.4
  9. Alot of companies\schools go down the Virtualize route, personally it hasn't won me over yet, I still prefer the hardware server its self, and I know people will rant it saves money etc etc. We brought a new storage sever in the summer, nice bit of kit (HP ProLiant DL380 G5 with MSA60) with 12 1Tb SAS disk.
  10. IanT

    Am I Rubbish?

    At my last place it was just me.........I looked after........ 850 Users (Students\Staff) 10 Servers Phone System General Support Network Plasma Systems Web Site It was hard work but I enjoyed it, I did get stressed. I know how you feel.
  11. www.WCGS.org.uk Systems & Data Administrator 5mins down the road from me.............lovely school.............have fun! not sure why the word "Systems"......its a full on data role by the looks. There web site is horrible btw!!
  12. Sutton Stanley Park High School redevelopment faces another delay (From Wandsworth Guardian)
  13. I know there has been similar post on here regards to this, but for people who live in the Sutton area (like me), please read below: (couldn't find anything on the Sutton Guardian site) A multi-million pound grant to refurbish Sutton schools has been awarded to the borough. It is estimated Sutton will receive about £56m to rebuild or refrub secondary schools as part of the government building schools for the future programme to create centers of excellence. Sutton council's initial bid said the following schools have been prioritized to benefit from the funding: Carshalton Boys Sports College Carshalton High School for Girls Wandle Valley School Hospital & Tuition Service The Limes College More will come! Source: from Sutton Guardian Paper, Page 5
  14. tut tut, now now people, lets all play nice
  15. NETWORK MANAGER - Stratton Upper School display advert Cant remember if I already posted this.........
  16. School Network Manager - City of London - greateducation.co.uk
  17. Dont go overboard with a File Server, I've seen some really silly specs for a FS..........2x Quad Core, 16Gb of RAM.............thats just overkill.........nice simple dual core with 4Gb of RAM can do the job no problems.......also make sure you get a Dual or even Quad NIC......and team them
  18. I need a download for.......... adobe photoshop cs Yes i know its old! cant seem to find a download for it only want the try out\trial
  19. Symantec Backup Exec 2010 is the latest (Released February 2010) I've played with it and used it, better than 12.5
  20. I got them little sticky keys at home
  21. I knew there WOULD be a post on here about this Just had a teacher say its down!! Its down!!
  22. 8 sites and 14k!!!!!
  23. Another one for you guys........... Senior IT Technician Department: Information and Learning Services (ILS) £19,743 - £22,879 pa, with opportunity to progress to £24,273 pa Full time, 37 hour per week (some evening and weekend duties may be required) The successful applicant will have operational responsibility for providing IT & Media support to the University’s Business School, which will be moving to the University’s new City Campus in summer 2010.​ Senior IT Technician Job in Worcester, Midlands UK
  24. Totally agree
  25. Tesco ........with the mothers staff discount
×
×
  • Create New...