Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. BartPE Hiren's BootCD Password Reset CD
  2. IanT

    HP Complaint

    Question guys.................. Would you put a brand new HP switch into a LIVE environment knowing there is a fault with it, the fault being you can smell electrical fumes coming from the switch and makes a awful sound when plugging the power cable in? Well I've just had a argument with a HP ProCurve engineer from holland saying he didn't see it as being a problem and would install it into a LIVE environment. Please am I going mad!!!!
  3. powerquest volume manager is the server version of partition magic............last time I used it was at version 2, worked well.
  4. current NM wasn't there long then
  5. IanT

    Hard time

    I felt the same when I moved out, I felt a bit down for a few days.................im alright now! lol
  6. I've just got a HTC HD2 - very impressed with it so far.
  7. When I was reading the job spec for it, looks more like a Senior Techie role, not a NM...............how much control do the Network Managers have at the Ark Schools?
  8. I believe that speed cameras don't offer much, they don't make certain areas safer. I know a few coppers and they've even said to me "there a waste of time and money", says it all really.
  9. I've brought my ball back, I stand with my opinion still, its a free country.
  10. I am entitled to my opinion. Many Thanks.
  11. I wouldn't think so, but that's my opinion
  12. errrrrr "yeah" and that was my opinion, simple's
  13. All speed cameras are there to JUST make money imo, don't like my opinion, don't comment, simple.
  14. another money making scam!
  15. anyone know why its a temporary contract
  16. VMware vSphere is better
  17. http://www.arkacademy.org/secondary/staff-vacancies/ http://www.arkacademy.org/export/sites/ark-academy/common/documents/1004_Network_ManagerInformation_pack.pdf
  18. Same here, run 2010 on 2008 R2
  19. Symantec Ghost is the way. Build your ghost image, sysprep it. deploy it
  20. reed.co.uk - Job Details: ICT Network Manager in Southampton
  21. Outlook WebApp in firefox runs a lot better than in IE............here's my screenshots of it in FF, been using Exchange Server 2010 since last year, easy to setup:
  22. No dust here in Wallington, Surrey
  23. Assistant Network Manager - Westminster School - jobs.ac.uk
  24. Im not too keen on the new look
  25. Upgrading our Network Infrastructure this week
×
×
  • Create New...