-
Posts
2,187 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by IanT
-
ICT Technician | Greenford High School
-
Good web site I've used before: 64bit and x64 - Start64! - Start on 64
-
I've ran x64 OS's from the days of XP 64-bit, Vista x64 and now Windows 7 x64. If you've got more than 3Gb+ of RAM and your CPU can support 64-bit then I would recommend it. I havent ran a 32-bit OS for a good few years now.
-
I know someone who has been dealing with a stack issue with some new cisco kit, was dropping packets all over the place, turned out to be a bug in the software, updated to the latest IOS and solved the problem
-
21 Days holiday
-
Good Evening Chaps, We will be advertising for a ICT Technician in January but I am giving all a heads up just in case people are interested as I have a few people already interested in this role, details below: Harris Girls' Academy East Dulwich ICT Technician £21,750 Full time (37.5 Hours per week) Job Description Responsible to: Director of ICT Reporting to: Federation ICT Cluster Manager (Me!) Responsibility Clause: To carry out all duties, responsibilities and accountabilities in accordance with Academy Policies and Procedures and Statutory Requirements Purpose: To provide day to day management of the ICT systems within the Academy. Liaising with: Principal and Senior Leadership Team, Federation ICT, relevant teaching and non teaching support staff, Governors, external agencies, suppliers and parents as appropriate. Closing Date: Thursday 27th January 2011 at 12 Noon Info on system: HP Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Wireless Managed System, HP Network Infrastructure. Are site is getting bigger, we've just opened our new wing! which is very exciting! Any questions please ask. For all details and application forms please PM me and I shall email to you.
-
Good Luck too all, looks like it will be a great role to take on!
-
and your point?!
-
50k!!!
-
Yellow Nick! Its a small world!!! remember to email them bits tomorrow
- 4,290 replies
-
- assistance
- background
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
I use sysprep here, PXE boot, give the pc a name, come back sometime later and its done.
-
Try these: admin (no password) or manager manager Or look at this: http://support.3com.com/infodeli/tools/switches/4400/dua1720-3aaa07.pdf Look here also: Jimmy's Peripheral Brain: 3Com Switch - Lost Password Recovery
-
True, I noticed that too! very annoying!
-
MagicInfo screens... worth the extra money?
IanT replied to gshaw's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
We have a few of these screens.................DONT BUY them! software is terrible, the plasma's are rubbish! We are getting a new system in soon. -
it took me 5hours and 15mins to get home last night, took me 30mins getting in this morning, we've had to close because too many staff have rang in. Me and the head were on reception taking the calls!, i live 10miles from work, if I can get in they can it in is my view.
-
Home training server setup questions (VPN, RDP, DC, etc)
IanT replied to SebastianP's topic in Windows Server 2008
Whats the Model of the ProLiant and Spec? -
legend - sure i was only reading a few months ago he was gonna do another Naked Gun!
-
Snow. Is anyone else thinking along the same lines?
IanT replied to tech_guy's topic in General Chat
I'm with you mate, I dont want snow because I am in the middle of getting a 30 room building up and running! any delay or anything will have a big knock on effect for me! -
SIMS administrator vacancy (Watford Girls Grammar School)
IanT replied to andyturpie's topic in Educational IT Jobs
2 jobs at the same place, u lot having a clear out of people? -
What muppet leaves £80k on the roof of his car and drives off?
IanT replied to teejay's topic in General Chat
My mate livesin Westcliff in Southend, he said he's going searching for it ha!....... -
Do you not use VLAN's?
- 3 replies
-
- dns
- ip addresses
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Lived too far away! surely they could of noticed that on your CV before calling you in.
-
Yup, I agree
